Big Announcement. Artie Going into rehab. He's serious this time, really means it!

Bobobie

If you are wondering about the nose, be patient. They take note and explain it. If we hear about a warrant out for him then we'll know this means nothing.

LiddyRules

Johny Charro Card Holder #1
Wasn't he in rehab?

How much do you reckon Artie cost Ant?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I think I said he would be definitely be dead within 6 months or less back in January. These fuckers wont die.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Wasn't he in rehab?

How much do you reckon Artie cost Ant?
Probably not too much, I can’t see Keith not having a pretty clear contract with Artie that if he fucked up (exactly how he did) that ant would only have to pay him for the time served, no offense to Artie but his reputation for fucking up is well known and documented

Bobobie

Also, Ant couldn't afford a clean and sober Artie. The only reason there was A&A show was because Artie had no other options.

Bobobie

What's worse on your nose; Heroin, Crystal Meth, or Cocaine? I bet Artie used a cocktail.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
What's worse on your nose; Heroin, Crystal Meth, or Cocaine? I bet Artie used a cocktail.
Honestly? Probably what ever they were cutting it with combined with him constantly picking it looking for nuggets

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Artie's just miming his face squished up against a glass window. He's totally fine.

Honestly? Probably what ever they were cutting it with combined with him constantly picking it looking for nuggets
He has admitted to snorting broken glass and thinks that is what really fucked up his nose. I don't remember if he snorted it on purpose or if it has mixed in with whatever drug he was doing.

Bobobie

He has admitted to snorting broken glass and thinks that is what really fucked up his nose. I don't remember if he snorted it on purpose or if it has mixed in with whatever drug he was doing.
I think he accidentally smashed a vial of whatever he was snorting and snorted it all anyway.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I think he accidentally smashed a vial of whatever he was snorting and snorted it all anyway.
I was gonna ÷hat or he tried to buy meth n got a fast one pulled on him and was given tiny bits of glass

Can't he put a popsicle stick in there or something? It's horrendous to look at.