Big Announcement. Artie Going into rehab. He's serious this time, really means it!

The fact is that Artie Lange has more fame / respect, more money, and more credibility (in terms of drug use / criminal past) than most all of his detractors.

Artie has been one of my heroes since I started listening to the Stern Show in 2004. He is living proof that you don't have to follow society's rules to see success. He is more successful than a vast majority of people who lived straight.

I publicly declared war on Artie Hate / Haters on the Stern subreddit last year but it's been taken over by them (resulting in my thread being brigaded):

I've learned it isn't very PC in 2019 to be an Artie Fan. There will be attempts from many people to silence and quarantine your "obsolete" views. Psychology Culture has destroyed the respect we used to give to those who dared to live on the edge.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
The fact is that Artie Lange has more fame / respect, more money, and more credibility (in terms of drug use / criminal past) than most all of his detractors.
Artie has been one of my heroes since I started listening to the Stern Show in 2004. He is living proof that you don't have to follow society's rules to see success. He is more successful than a vast majority of people who lived straight.

I publicly declared war on Artie Hate / Haters on the Stern subreddit last year but it's been taken over by them (resulting in my thread being brigaded):

I've learned it isn't very PC in 2019 to be an Artie Fan. There will be attempts from many people to silence and quarantine your "obsolete" views. Psychology Culture has destroyed the respect we used to give to those who dared to live on the edge.
Clearly, you've made some poor life choices...would you be interested in continuing that trend and joining us in watching a bad movie or two, friend?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator

Artie, we've moved on. O&A, Stern, any of those "shock jock" shows; they're so 2010. Stop trying to win friends!

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Are you saying more credibility as a drug user and criminal as a positive or negative?

LiddyRules

Clearly, you've made some poor life choices...would you be interested in continuing that trend and joining us in watching a bad movie or two, friend?
Artie, we've moved on. O&A, Stern, any of those "shock jock" shows; they're so 2010. Stop trying to win friends!
I don't get why, of anti-establishment druggie to idolize, to go with Artie Lange.

LiddyRules

Why would Sirius pay people to defame Artie? How much do they get paid? Is Artie himself one of those people?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

You can't be real. This has to be a work.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sirius wouldn't spend one thin dime on an online army to defame Artie.

There is no benefit for them to do so. Always follow the monee. Oy vey.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Artie has done enough damage on his own, why would SirriusXM make any effort to change that?

DiggerNick

Donator
Will his nose be magically restored?
His nose and Jimmy Martinez's teefs.

Although apparently Kevin Hart is paying for Jimmy's teeth. He's gonna get one of those full pieces like Vos has, by the looks of it.

LiddyRules

His nose and Jimmy Martinez's teefs.

Although apparently Kevin Hart is paying for Jimmy's teeth. He's gonna get one of those full pieces like Vos has, by the looks of it.
People can't stop yaketty yakking about Jason Mewes' teeth. It's like sheesh! Are we a dentist board? #Really!

You can't be real. This has to be a work.
When I first came here I was half-goofing but it was in an attempt to piss you guys off and provide almost a Tonkin Gulf-style pretext to start the radio wars. I've been trying the same strategy at the Howard Sub to no avail.

I think the reason I'm often accused of trolling / baiting is because I speak my mind unfiltered even when I fully recognize that society considers what I think to be retarded. My brothers says it's narcissm but that's more horseshit - it's a lack of self-loathing / doubt.

I grew up with this shit and it's been fucking neutered and no one else seems to care, which is really kind of sad when you think how much it mattered back then. Where are the pests? Where are the fucking walkovers? Where are the raids? Where is REAL RADIO?

The world changed but we don't fucking have to. We can change the world.

I don't really hate O & A but am just pissed off about what I see as the unnecessary death of an era at the alter of PC / Psychology Culture. Personally I don't even believe in psychiatry, I think it's kind of a conspiracy tbh. Destroy individuality and organize society with reference to the "normal" individual.

Notice how Stern became a pussy when he started with psychiatry but Artie always refused to accept it. Basically the equivalent of refusing to accept the chip or the blue pill imo. Artie refused it and so he needed to be "removed".

Why would Sirius pay people to defame Artie? How much do they get paid? Is Artie himself one of those people?
Have you heard his audios in the past year? He's been coming out directly against Stern (and more importantly against Turk). He's been "giving a voice" (in his words) to many individuals who have been erased Soviet-style from the Show's history.

Why would they refuse to mention him? Why no consideration given to interviewing him when that would be the highest-rated show ever? Why do they remove his parts from the old replays?

Also notice how every Turk apologist on the Stern Sub is also anti-Artie. I doubt that's coincidence.