Big A's Big adventure......

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
Today..Monday Feb. 11. He is at JFK now waiting for the flight to leave. And I am being updated with his trip. So I thought I would share.

And this just in...A small delay -- the plane is cold and the catering will have to open the doors and there running late. So we cant board till the food comes.

And they sell you food onboard no more free food...

more to come.........

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Jul 10, 2007
Just wandering around
I flew yesterday. It was cold as a mother fucker in
Detroit and very windy landing in Philly.
Hope he has a better trip than I did.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Please tell me he has a middle seat in between 2 strangers.

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
not sure the air line i didnt ask...

but the plane left on time. so I guess his food got there...I think he has an isle seat. But it looks like the plane has the 3 rows in it. So the middle person is safe and can get out on the other side of him. I dont think anyone has too get over him to get out.

I will have pics when he lands...He said I will have an update at 4:45pm est.

Sam was heading out after him this afternoon after the shows where over. And he didnt have any travel plans on the winner. So I guess once he is there I will get more info....

As far as I know he was going alone this morning...

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Well that sucks. Ya'd think they would
send them all together.

Good luck, BIG A!
Was thinking that too. I don't think he knew that he was going alone. Does he wiat at the Airport for the others or go on alone?

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
what's the Big A trip all about?

bigA

IM BIGA AND IM ON THE RADIO
Oct 4, 2004
N.Y.
Im in La now and it is 68 degrees and i will send pally pictures when i can---it was a l
ong flight 6 hours ----it was 2-- 3 and 2-- i did not really piss any body off
im going to the playboy mansion tomorrow for the knight rider premiere party

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Do any of you listen to the show? There was a contest for someone to go to the Playboy mansion to go to the Knight Rider premier. I guess I did not win. Anyone know who did?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Do any of you listen to the show? There was a contest for someone to go to the Playboy mansion to go to the Knight Rider premier. I guess I did not win. Anyone know who did?
I don't know. I missed the last shows of last week since I wasn't home.
I'd like to know who did too. Anybody???

sobi

Mar 29, 2005

Big A has a show? I have no idea. I just pop in here every few months and talk to the people in the game forum and general discussion forum. Don't really know the "behind the scenes" stuff of this board.