Big Ass Prize Closet

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
Thank you, Ron & Fez, for these wonderful gifts from the Big Ass Prize Closet. May your wisdom guide my hands to use these consumer products in a reasonable and prudent fashion.

Got the Sinatra CD during a "whadda ya want" segment when Fez told me to buy my dad a quilt for his 75th birthday. The books and Pretenders CD were a part of the recent purging of the Prize Closet.

Thanks bud-days.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Fez owes you a lot more than a Sinatra CD for telling you that quilt would be better than a finely aged scotch.

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
Fez owes you a lot more than a Sinatra CD for telling you that quilt would be better than a finely aged scotch.
Fez should have me flown to New York for an in-studio apology for that one.

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
Nov 23, 2006
Wow, those prizes seem extremely varied, in both subject matter and overall interesting-ness.
Overall interesting-ness Indeed! You are truly blessed to receive such a cornucopia of mass marketing giveaways and corporate advertising materials as I saw in the glorius rendering you posted on this humble website!

The buddays are truly benevolent to their followers. To say I am envious is an understatement of monumental proportions.

Huzzah to you sir, huzzah!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
I was sent to the prize closet twice in one week and recieved doubles of the Doors 6 disc compilation. I never listened to them before but now I love'em. Prize closet rules.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Best thing about the Prize closet, Ebay. Sold the Plant collection I got last year on Ebay at X-mas. Had 5 people bidding on it, got it for free, sold it for $110.00, which was $40.00 more than the store price.

watsonnostaw

May 6, 2005
I still love my Ron and Fez T-Shirt, Mouse Pad and Stress ball from 2006