Big Boobs Girl gets kicked out of Prom

MalcomOopsGotShot

White House Spokesperson
May 23, 2013
FBI Surveillance Van down the street
http://kafe.com/news/big-boobs-get-girl-kicked-out-of-prom/

A Washington high school senior says she was turned away at prom by school officials for having large breasts, KOMO-TV reports.

Central Kitsap High School student Brittany Minder says her strapless prom dress came all the way from Canada, but when she showed up wearing it at her senior prom she was told she couldn’t come in.

“In my opinion, I feel that it is because I’m bigger chested and there is more cleavage that you can see, and there’s nothing I could really do about that,” she said.

Strapless dresses are allowed as long as cleavage, midriff and lower back are covered, according to the school’s dress code.

“It was blatant from the start that the school was not being fair in how they were enforcing that rule,” said her father, Gary Minder.

“A girl like Brittany should not have to go to a dance in a burlap sack because she’s large busted. It’s ridiculous.”

Eventually, school officials did let Minder into the prom with the condition that she wear a shawl to cover her cleavage. She left after about only an hour.

“I felt self-conscious and they took the magic out of the night,” she said. “It was tough being there after all that happened. I didn’t feel comfortable. I already had a blow to my self-esteem. I didn’t really want to be there anymore.”

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
I like how they cut the pick just low enough you can see she has a gut going on. Total pig nose too. Id still hit it
That was the first thing I thought of too.

I knew something was amiss from the lack of HTN in the title.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
This bitch is all about the black cock. No doubt in my mind.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
This bitch is all about the black cock. No doubt in my mind.
She will be, anyway when her dreams of a real boyfriend are crushed.
Looks like if you fucked her missionary, you could see right up her nose. Might be a turn off.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Less prom, more weight watchers.