mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Oct 4, 2004
South of Boston
http://www.hamsterwatch.com/
4 Returning players. None from last year, supposedly. I've really had it with Rachel but Britney from a couple years ago might be fun. Evil Dick says their will be mentors.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Oct 4, 2004
South of Boston
One of the guys won a Logo dating show or some such.

luckie1710

Jul 21, 2008
Am I the only person sick of the Hantz family.

Im just waiting for CBS to put two of them on Amazing Race.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Oct 4, 2004
South of Boston
Evil Dick is teaming with Russel this year.
Psycho Aids son is one of the contestants

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
Ooh there's a Jenn with 2 N's. Those of us who are Grantland reality blog fans know what that means.

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Looks like a solid season. I'm looking forward to it. Syco Sid's son seems kind of dull though.

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
Good group of coaches. Thank God no more Rachel/Brendon/Jesse/even Jeff and Jordan. Both Dan and Britney were my favorites on their seasons.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Ian is like a smart Bobo. Willie seems cooler than Russell, that could change though.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Good group of coaches. Thank God no more Rachel/Brendon/Jesse/even Jeff and Jordan. Both Dan and Britney were my favorites on their seasons.
Yea there is no way I could watch the season if Rachel or Jesse were involved. Hope Kara doesn't get kicked since that will leave Dan with only one player. I'm assuming once a coaches players are gone they are gone too.

Dicktator

Frozen Meatbals 4life
Feb 11, 2006
Michigan
My thoughts so far.
I like that Boogie is back, but he's gonna have a rough road ahead. I hate that there is another Russel Hantz character on TV. Ian is weird and funny and nothing else like him on reality tv so I guess he's gone soon. Wil with 1 " L " get him off the show I think he's a girl in every shot for a split second and try to check him out. And kicking the only black person off first was great.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
I hate all these people. I hope I can get into the show this summer so I have something to watch regularly on the elliptical at night.

In order of hatred:

The creature who got all the tattoos and piercings and hair coloring/shaving to desperately draw attention to herself and then of course says people unfairly judge her because of her appearance

The prettyboy who claims he's a rich house-flipper who's going to say he's a humble drywaller so people aren't jealous of him

The Brooklyn skank with the things stuck in her face and sternum who thinks it's very important that she's from Brooklyn

The sibilant Fabio-looking faggot

The Carrot-Top looking dolt

I thought I hated the 21-year-old who thinks he's a genius, but when it became apparent that he's got asperger's syndrome/autism I started rooting for him

Some of the hot blondes are too indistinguishable to hate yet.

And yes it was bold that they jettisoned the only Negro in the first six hours

luckie1710

Jul 21, 2008
I hate all these people. I hope I can get into the show this summer so I have something to watch regularly on the elliptical at night.

In order of hatred:

The creature who got all the tattoos and piercings and hair coloring/shaving to desperately draw attention to herself and then of course says people unfairly judge her because of her appearance

The prettyboy who claims he's a rich house-flipper who's going to say he's a humble drywaller so people aren't jealous of him

The Brooklyn skank with the things stuck in her face and sternum who thinks it's very important that she's from Brooklyn

The sibilant Fabio-looking faggot

The Carrot-Top looking dolt

I thought I hated the 21-year-old who thinks he's a genius, but when it became apparent that he's got asperger's syndrome/autism I started rooting for him

Some of the hot blondes are too indistinguishable to hate yet.

And yes it was bold that they jettisoned the only Negro in the first six hours
The next couple of episodes should be very interesting. Since all hell has broken loose in the house today.

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
The next couple of episodes should be very interesting. Since all hell has broken loose in the house today.
we have a mofo mutiny on our hands lol!

i am soooooooooooooooo fucking tired of the fish and the music and then live feeds and music non stop!

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
Willie's a fool. And brittany is insane.
lastnight there was a dr leak on the feeds she was requesting a xanax from her stash as she was stressing out! guess that is what happens when your in the house for 1.5 weeks!

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Britney is still as stupid as she was the first time. Bitch hasn't learned a single thing.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
My chick is balls deep on this stupid fucking show EVERY FUCKING YEAR but refuses to give 'Breaking Bad' or 'The Wire' a try.

Terrific. Makes total sense.

Julie Chen needs to die. Soon. Soulless cunt.

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
My thoughts so far.
I like that Boogie is back, but he's gonna have a rough road ahead. I hate that there is another Russel Hantz character on TV. Ian is weird and funny and nothing else like him on reality tv so I guess he's gone soon. Wil with 1 " L " get him off the show I think he's a girl in every shot for a split second and try to check him out. And kicking the only black person off first was great.
Yes! Am I nuts, or was there an identically well spoken middle aged black lady in one of the last couple of seasons?

Willie's a fool. And brittany is insane.
Fuck, I love Brit Brit. She's hot and makes fun of Rachel.