Big Brother 9! [CBS:Tues/Wed/Sun Showtime: Latenight]

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
here's a link to a big brother 9 blog
http://www.realityshack.com/modules/magazine/article.php?articleid=931

I searched and didn't see a thread on this yet...

i'm excited! they don't normally do a winter edition of big brother do they?

What We Know For Sure

Here's what we can definitely confirm:

* There will be 14 houseguests

* There will not be another America's Player

* The season will last just as long as the summer edition

* The theme is "Dirty Laundry"

* Julie Chen will return as host

* The live feeds will be back

* Big Brother: After Dark is confirmed on Showtime (Sho2)

* The cast has already been chosen

What is Definitely Possible

Other rumors are hard to confirm or deny, but some are more plausible than others. Here's what we think are definitely a possibility:

* Houseguests will each have a "dirty little secret" and these secrets will be part of the game itself, with monetary incentives for discovering them

* One of the contestants is a transvestite

* Evel Dick and other BB alumni will make guest appearances and/or voice appearances

* We'll finally have a season in which no one knows each other before the show begins

* Changes in the way the Veto competitions work

* Zach will break into the house and steal things to sell on eBay (okay, I made that one up)
Big Brother 9

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
And I was so enjoying having something resembling a life. Goodbye cruel world!

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
Stupidest reality show ever. There's no catch or hook. Just people in a house. Boooooring. I guarantee I could win that show and I've never watched more then 2 episodes.

Squat Toilet

Jun 13, 2006
Chicago
I am such a fag, but I love BB too. With the writers strike going on BB decided to have 2 seasons this year. At least there is something good to come from of the writers strike. I am so gay for the show, I would DVR the showtime feed and watch it after work. What has my life become :icon_cry:

Steam

May 18, 2003
I'm so angry that they are doing this to me again. I fucking love this show and don't care if its gay or not. Just to be able to watch in on people being themselves for better or worse is fascinating to me. Luckily for me I forgot to cancel my Real Player subscription (although I could have saved myself an extra $100, I suck). Luckily for me this is my busy time at work so hopefully I won't get sucked in too much.

And I hope the tranny is at least hot, daddy.

Jul 27, 2005
Indiana
Stupidest reality show ever. There's no catch or hook. Just people in a house. Boooooring. I guarantee I could win that show and I've never watched more then 2 episodes.
There will be a summer edition as well - apply today ;)

The catch/hook is that you can watch almost EVERY minute of the HGs online and then see how the producers edit that footage down to 3 one hour shows. The catch/hook is that, unlike Survivor, the producers have no clue who will win the show while it is on the air - with Survivor they already know the winner before the very first episode airs so they can edit every episode to feture whomever they want, knowing when each person will be leaving the show. Although it certainly isn't totally random - it is a lot more 'real' than most shows out there.

I won't plug my sites but I will be watching as usual. Hopefully things will be interesting with no 'connections' between the HGs - I was so sick of the 'twists' where some HGs knew each other beforehand.

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
Oct 14, 2004
cant fucking wait. id like to see some returns of houseguests but im looking forward to some completely new faces.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Can't wait to tear all the new media whores apart! :)

Big Brother 9
Julie Chen to announce The 14 House Guests

All this anticipation and finally we will learn who Big Brother 9's houseguests will be.
Julie Chen will be announcing the House Guests for Big brother 9 on the CBS Early show on Wednesday, February 6th between 7am and 9 am Eastern Standard time.

Don't forget to set your recorders to:
CBS Early Show, 7 AM to 9 AM ET, February 6th

Steam

May 18, 2003
Can't believe this is almost here already. The houseguests move in on Friday.

I actually ordered Showtime just to be able to have the ability to watch it at night on the tv. I fucking stink.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
I'll be busy that day I'll be at the Knight Rider grand opening with big A and Sam so sorry

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
There will be a summer edition as well - apply today ;)

The catch/hook is that you can watch almost EVERY minute of the HGs online and then see how the producers edit that footage down to 3 one hour shows. The catch/hook is that, unlike Survivor, the producers have no clue who will win the show while it is on the air - with Survivor they already know the winner before the very first episode airs so they can edit every episode to feture whomever they want, knowing when each person will be leaving the show. Although it certainly isn't totally random - it is a lot more 'real' than most shows out there.

I won't plug my sites but I will be watching as usual. Hopefully things will be interesting with no 'connections' between the HGs - I was so sick of the 'twists' where some HGs knew each other beforehand.
i just don't understand the joy of watching people, who, in real life are probably total douches and most of us wouldn't want to deal with or even be around.

Steam

May 18, 2003
i just don't understand the joy of watching people, who, in real life are probably total douches and most of us wouldn't want to deal with or even be around.
And I don't understand the joy in having an avatar of a naked fat guy on a computer. To each their own, I guess.

Jul 27, 2005
Indiana

I actually ordered Showtime just to be able to have the ability to watch it at night on the tv. I fucking stink.
I did that last season and found I never watched the Sho2 thing - but I always have the feeds. Then if anything major happens that I miss I can usually find it on youtube.

Jun 15, 2006
Long Island

Thank you for keeping me employeed :icon_razz

Steam

May 18, 2003
I did that last season and found I never watched the Sho2 thing - but I always have the feeds. Then if anything major happens that I miss I can usually find it on youtube.
I had the feeds last time but I hate just sitting here like a bag of dicks watching when I can watch on TV. I'll just put it on the TV and go to sleep as its on.

I think I still have the feeds too. Damn I cost myself way too much money. Once again, I suck.

Steam

May 18, 2003
I want to fuck Sharon.

Now I just have to hope that she isn't the alleged tranny.

And nice to see that I was able to pinpoint the gay guy. It was pretty obvious.

Jul 27, 2005
Indiana
Meet the new house guests:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=U3o3okDLXrE[/media]

and....

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7Ue27N8nYbM[/media]

Also for those that listen to R&F - Barb is not in the house this season, she is however posting her thoughts on a site I started for BB9: http://bigbrother9gossip.blogspot.com/

Jul 27, 2005
Indiana
Yeah - everyone will be paired up - so with 9 men and 7 women - you need a gay male couple.

GoldenOne

May 17, 2007
Bridgewater, Joisey
After Dark coming back...me seeing daylight going away. Fuck!

Also as a reality junkie this is the farewell of my AI watching. Next Tuesday in the 9-10 hour BB, AI, and Biggest Loser are all on, TiVo can only handle 2 tuners. Farewell Simon.

Chelsia is my pick for Tranny.