Big Love - Season II

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Anyone else watch this show? Last night was the season premiere. It was ok, a bit lackluster. But, it seems like they were laying the groundwork for alot of different things to come.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
i didn't watch yet, i'll watch on demand. if you have on demand there are some short pieces that talk about what was going on before the show started, pretty cool. i really like this how, i'm also interested to see if Mitt Romney has anything to say about this, i'm a television and political freak :)

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
It was slow but it laid plenty of groundwork for this season. I liked it for that reason alone. Also, I still think all three wives are hot. And Harry Dean Stanton is awesome.

AssOrgy

This episode seemed like it was written and directed by David Chase.

supers4972

It was a very dull show last night. Hopefully we see more of Margine in skimpy nighties this season.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
This episode seemed like it was written and directed by David Chase.

If that were the case, the 3 wives would have been inexplicably replaced with new ones.

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I was kind of hoping for something different in the dinner with the neighbors scene but it looks like it will be another good season to hold me over until Dexter starts up.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Just finally caught the season premiere...like others said kinda lackluster..but decent, previews look good for next week

laughed my ass off at the dinner with the neighbors though....anyone else notice they were playing rocka-hula-luau in the background?

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
I might re-watch the premiere episode tonight so I'm fresh for Monday.

Simby19

Just finally caught the season premiere...like others said kinda lackluster..but decent, previews look good for next week

laughed my ass off at the dinner with the neighbors though....anyone else notice they were playing rocka-hula-luau in the background?

I totally forgot to mention that! It made me el oh el.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Well, the 2nd episode was pretty good. Shit's starting to happen pretty quick. The billboard thing was fucked up. I gotta watch it again because I didn't catch who it was supposed to be vandalizing it when they showed someone up there on a boom.

Simby19

Yeah I liked the episode a lot, actually. Margine is like a little kid and she was so excited just to be involved. I predict badness with Ben's chick being in the know.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Yeah I liked the episode a lot, actually. Margine is like a little kid and she was so excited just to be involved. I predict badness with Ben's chick being in the know.

Yeah, the boyfriend and girlfriend of Ben and the daughter might prove expose and distance the two more and more from the family. Albie might have to be put down. The crazy bitch in the office is far from meddling with our favorite polygamists. :icon_mrgr

S

Super

I grew up in Idaho, which is essentially "Northern Utah". My entire family is Mormon, and it is freaky how close this show is to home....the songs they sing, the lingo they use, etc.

Everything is exactly the same except for the polygamy.

Who the hell would want more than one wife anyway>

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Tonight's show featured Satellite of Love playing loudly at Sarah's boyfriend's apartment.
Haven't heard Ron and Fez since May, do they talk about Big Love?

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
3 hot wives and, to the best of my knowledge last season had one friggin' nude scene.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Tonight's show featured Satellite of Love playing loudly at Sarah's boyfriend's apartment.
Haven't heard Ron and Fez since May, do they talk about Big Love?
not that i've heard...but considering last night featured Lou Reed and the season opener had rock-a-hula luau...i'm thinking some of the crew might be R&F fans

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
the geeky kid is a lou reed fan & must have XM. He also wants to bang the blond girl, she had pokies last night

NightStalker3

Wtf happens in the next episode?! Great season so far with 5 episodes left and another season on the way.

Random show thoughts:

Rhonda Volmer turns 17 in real life today.

What was up with the "Bowl Cut" Goon in the last episode?

I fucking love Margene, more skin scenes please! Her Blog

I was kinda mad Bill passed on the 4th wife, maybe she will come back....

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Im really loving the show this season. Each episode has been better than the last. The show has really hit its stride this year and it shows.

Anyway, looking forward to next week's episode. Looks to be pretty huge, at least if you go by the trailers.

Capt.Hilarious

Of all the names to choose...Capt.Hilarious?
I agree that this season has really hit it's stride.

I really like the introduction of the Green family. This rivalry obviously has deep roots and a really interesting story behind it that I can't wait to find out about.

It was bad ass how Bill went after Alby after he found out he'd been following his daughter around.

One question: Last week I thought Hallas (sp?) Green said that a Hendrickson hadn't been on the UEB board for twenty years. But then in last night's episode, Bill's dad was on the board. Anyone know how that happened?

NightStalker3

One question: Last week I thought Hallas (sp?) Green said that a Hendrickson hadn't been on the UEB board for twenty years. But then in last night's episode, Bill's dad was on the board. Anyone know how that happened?
Frank(Harlow) is Bill's dad but not a Hendrickson. I suppose he meant his grandfather on his mom's side.

Capt.Hilarious

Of all the names to choose...Capt.Hilarious?
Ahhhhh....yes. That makes sense. Thank you, sir.

Frank isnt a a Hendrickson ? So Bill took his mother's maiden name ?
I think because it was said last season that Bill's mother was the second wife of Frank, so legaly they are not married. Maybe that is why Bill goes by his mothers name.