Big News For Smackdown (7/17) Spoilers Inside

buya97

Official Virus Spreader of Little Falls, NJ
Nov 25, 2004
Jersey
It looks as though, Edge will have to vacate the world title due to an injury and a new champ will be crowned tonight...I have heard that the people in the running for the belt are Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Batista, or Rey Mysterio. I hope its Matt, that would be nice....

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
it would be nice for it to be Matt Hardy...but there is ZERO chance of that happening

I'm betting it's Batista again :yuck2: :icon_roll

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Kennedy's getting buried on Raw, send him over there and give that man a fucking deserved title!

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
I have a sad feeling its gonna be mark henry because Kane is still in the match at GAB

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
I'd rather have Kane be the champ instead of Mark Henry

warpedmind84

Listener since '98
Mar 17, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I can in no way see them putting the title on Henry, hes been jobber status basically since starting. lol he sucks. Batista will most likely get it.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
ok this might not be a popular idea ...but i say put the belt on Flair for one last run with the gold. Set up a match battle royal or a fatal four-way or something and use old school Flair tactics...cheat to win, brains over brawn, kinda have him in the background let someone else do all the work and snatch the win at the right opportunity, then ya have him defend at a couple of PPVs winning by cheating or losing by DQ before losing to a sufficiently built up opponent.

buya97

Nov 25, 2004
Jersey
ok this might not be a popular idea ...but i say put the belt on Flair for one last run with the gold. Set up a match battle royal or a fatal four-way or something and use old school Flair tactics...cheat to win, brains over brawn, kinda have him in the background let someone else do all the work and snatch the win at the right opportunity, then ya have him defend at a couple of PPVs winning by cheating or losing by DQ before losing to a sufficiently built up opponent.
I totally agree, only problem is that Flair is also taking time off, seems as though he has an inner ear problem and some family issues that will make him miss the next 3-4 smackdowns, I still say Matt Hardy, but I think they are going to go with Henry, they need a heel to carry both Kane and whoever was next in line (Batista or Rey Rey??)

buya97

Nov 25, 2004
Jersey
Update...News now coming in is that the GREAT KALI will win and the match between him and Batista would be for the world championship, which means that Batista will win the belt back on Sunday, YUCK!!!

Nimrod

Feb 15, 2005
was that supposed to be his big announcement?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Update...News now coming in is that the GREAT KALI will win and the match between him and Batista would be for the world championship, which means that Batista will win the belt back on Sunday, YUCK!!!
nothing would make me happier than you being horrifically wrong. Khali doesn't even deserve to be in the fucking WWE, nonetheless be a main eventer carrying the strap. I'd be happier seeing Snitsky showing up on Smackdown and winning the title

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
nothing would make me happier than you being horrifically wrong. Khali doesn't even deserve to be in the fucking WWE, nonetheless be a main eventer carrying the strap. I'd be happier seeing Snitsky showing up on Smackdown and winning the title
Fucking wrestling spoilers are rarely wrong. I'd love to know which WWE officials are stupid enough to leak this shit. Brock Lesnar was an asshole, but he should be knighted for threatening the locker room to keep their mouths shut around dirt sheet writers (back in '03)!

As bad as wrestling is, it can be much better if there was an occassional surprise not killed by the Internet.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
Didn't see this when I posted. What's the point of WWE spoiling their own show when it leaked before the actual event happened?

Jesus Vince, control you're big mouthed steroid freaks and bring some spontaneity back into your stale-ass product!

Dec 18, 2005
Huntington, New York
I totally agree, only problem is that Flair is also taking time off, seems as though he has an inner ear problem and some family issues that will make him miss the next 3-4 smackdowns, I still say Matt Hardy, but I think they are going to go with Henry, they need a heel to carry both Kane and whoever was next in line (Batista or Rey Rey??)
No, Flair's problem is not his "inner ear problem", it's laying low after the death of his friend and working around the wellness policy, considering this bastard was in a plane crash about 30 years ago and has brutalized his body since and won't slow down.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Flair's had the ear problem for a while, sir. Calm down and don't start speculating about nothing.

Lucky Strike, they do this sometimes. They did it last year when Kurt came over from RAW and won the title in a battle royal when Batista had to drop it. The same thing when Edge cashed in the MITB and beat Undertaker. They think it will get more people to watch SmackDown.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
Flair's had the ear problem for a while, sir. Calm down and don't start speculating about nothing.

Lucky Strike, they do this sometimes. They did it last year when Kurt came over from RAW and won the title in a battle royal when Batista had to drop it. The same thing when Edge cashed in the MITB and beat Undertaker. They think it will get more people to watch SmackDown.
I have no problem with them spoiling their own show. Hell, I'd rather they do it than the snarky, wannabes that run Internet wrestling sites. I just wish it didn't get spoiled before the event even took place.

I know the Alvarez/Scherer/Meltzers of the world have inside information, but who the hell is stupid enough in the WWE to leak information about upcoming storylines. Unless, of course, Vince does it on purpose to stay in their good graces. :huh:

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
The guys who write the sheets have friends within the company. That's all. I don't get your "who is stupid enough" thing.