Big pussy dental dams

MetalBender

I like fistables.
Dec 20, 2009
New Orleans....Iowa
Anyone know where to find them? All I can find are the little square ones. I'd like to find some with a tongue/ finger pocket too. Got to be able to get up in it.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Just let the other guy cum in it first if taste is a problem faggot.

MetalBender

I like fistables.
Dec 20, 2009
New Orleans....Iowa
Love the taste hate the rash. Got to get in down on it.

get some sort of pimpley rash that takes months to clear up and this is a big project.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Could be 'Thrush'.... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001650/

You've got AIDS bro. :action-sm

Thrush

Candidiasis - oral; Oral thrush; Fungal infection - mouth; Candide - oral
Last reviewed: August 28, 2009.

Thrush is a yeast infection of the mucus membrane lining of the mouth and tongue.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Thrush is caused by forms of a fungus called Candida. A small amount of this fungus lives in your mouth most of the time. It is usually kept in check by your immune system and other types of germs that also normally live in your mouth.

However, when your immune system is weaker, the fungus can grow, leading to sores (lesions) in your mouth and on your tongue. The following can increase your chances of getting thrush:

Taking steroid medications

Having an HIV infection or AIDS

Receiving chemotherapy for cancer or drugs to suppress your immune system following an organ transplant

Being very old or very young

Being in poor health

Thrush is commonly seen in infants. It is not considered abnormal in infants unless it lasts longer than a couple of weeks.

Candida can also cause yeast infections in the vagina.

People who have diabetes and had high blood sugar levels are more likely to get thrush in the mouth (oral thrush), because the extra sugar in your saliva acts like food for Candida.

Taking high doses of antibiotics or taking antibiotics for a long time also increases the risk of oral thrush. Antibiotics kill some of the healthy bacteria that help keep Candida from growing too much.

People with poorly fitting dentures are also more likely to get thrush.

Symptoms

Thrush appears as whitish, velvety lesions in the mouth and on the tongue. Underneath the whitish material, there is red tissue that may bleed easily. The lesions can slowly increase in number and size.

MetalBender

I like fistables.
Dec 20, 2009
New Orleans....Iowa
No signs of anything and we both test fine. however.. For whatever reason I get small pimples on my chin that can only be cleared with weeks of hydrocortizone, triple anti makes it worse.

The 110#'s that is Mrs bender is far from gross more milf.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
FYI a virus can pass through the pores of just about any prophylactic device...For a comparison, as far as a herpes virus is so small that it can in fact make it's way through the microscopic holes in the device. A sperm cell, or bacterium could not make it through...But some viruses can...

Dr. Steve has talked about this on Weird Medicine...Because it involves seepage...and fluid....

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
No signs of anything and we both test fine. however.. For whatever reason I get small pimples on my chin that can only be cleared with weeks of hydrocortizone, triple anti makes it worse.

The 110#'s that is Mrs bender is far from gross more milf.
It could be an allergy, or a bacteria getting on your face...Have you tried washing your face with anti-bacterial soap right after, or an acne facial scrub with triclosan and/or Salicylic Acid...It should clear that up and neutralize a pH reaction to the fluid seepage

soiledshorts79

Registered Tumor .
Mar 2, 2010
Texas
Just hose her twat down with a pressure washer before you begin oral treats.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
It could be an allergy, or a bacteria getting on your face...Have you tried washing your face with anti-bacterial soap right after, or an acne facial scrub with triclosan and/or Salicylic Acid...It should clear that up and neutralize a pH reaction to the fluid seepage
seems logical. can't be the answer.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Could be 'Thrush'.... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001650/

You've got AIDS bro. :action-sm

Thrush

Candidiasis - oral; Oral thrush; Fungal infection - mouth; Candide - oral
Last reviewed: August 28, 2009.

Thrush is a yeast infection of the mucus membrane lining of the mouth and tongue.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

Thrush is caused by forms of a fungus called Candida. A small amount of this fungus lives in your mouth most of the time. It is usually kept in check by your immune system and other types of germs that also normally live in your mouth.

However, when your immune system is weaker, the fungus can grow, leading to sores (lesions) in your mouth and on your tongue. The following can increase your chances of getting thrush:

Taking steroid medications

Having an HIV infection or AIDS

Receiving chemotherapy for cancer or drugs to suppress your immune system following an organ transplant

Being very old or very young

Being in poor health

Thrush is commonly seen in infants. It is not considered abnormal in infants unless it lasts longer than a couple of weeks.

Candida can also cause yeast infections in the vagina.

People who have diabetes and had high blood sugar levels are more likely to get thrush in the mouth (oral thrush), because the extra sugar in your saliva acts like food for Candida.

Taking high doses of antibiotics or taking antibiotics for a long time also increases the risk of oral thrush. Antibiotics kill some of the healthy bacteria that help keep Candida from growing too much.

People with poorly fitting dentures are also more likely to get thrush.

Symptoms

Thrush appears as whitish, velvety lesions in the mouth and on the tongue. Underneath the whitish material, there is red tissue that may bleed easily. The lesions can slowly increase in number and size.
Big deal. I got that after my surgery. Apparently prednisone makes one more vulnerable to fungal infections. Gargle with some nasty shit a couple times a day and it goes away.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Big deal. I got that after my surgery. Apparently prednisone makes one more vulnerable to fungal infections. Gargle with some nasty shit a couple times a day and it goes away.
Don't even really have to gargle with nasty shit, just rinse your mouth out with water a few times a day.