"Biggest Terrorist Is Obama": O’Reilly and Rapper Argue About Bogus War On Terror

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
[video=youtube;wYJ20INbM7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYJ20INbM7Q&feature=player_embedded#at=37[/video]

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
June 21, 2011

Fox’s Bill O’Reilly and rapper Lupe Fiasco went at it on O’Reilly’s show Monday night. O’Reilly defended Obama’s wars and Fiasco criticized them. Bill was supposedly miffed that the Muslim rapper considers Obama a terrorist.

Both were clueless on the actual reason why the U.S. has sent thousands of soldiers to numerous countries. Both O’Reilly and Fiasco said it’s all part of the war on terrorism. Both more or less agreed there needs to be a war on terrorism.

Lupe, despite his political naivete, was partially right when he said Obama is a terrorist. More accurately, Obama is a teleprompter reading actor who is at best an accessory to crimes against humanity. The real criminal terrorists will never share a podium with him and will certainly never appear on the Bill O’Reilly war propaganda show. The real criminals are in his Goldman Sachs, CFR, and Trilateralist dominated cabinet. From there it goes to Wall Street all the way up to the top of the very pinnacle of power and domination.

O’Reilly and Fiasco agreed that the reason the United States invaded Afghanistan was to hunt down – or “smoke out,” as a previous teleprompter reader disingenuously said – Osama bin Laden and a terrorist group named after a database.

That was the pretext designed for public consumption. The real reason was to establish a foothold in the region and pave the way for the real target at the time – Iraq – and set the course for later military action against Pakistan and now Libya and soon Yemen, Somalia, Syria, and other official enemies. It was about geopolitical politics and brinkmanship with China and Russia. It wasn’t about hunting down a cave-dweller hooked up to a dialysis machine.

Fox News and Bill O’Reilly will never have an honest discussion about the manufactured war on terror. They will never admit that the so-called war on terror is in fact a war declared on the people as a cartel of bankers and transnational corporations grab global resources, centralize control, and impose a high-tech police state and control grid on humanity.
Stupid O’Reilly.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I'm sorry...bankers flew planes into the Twin Towers, Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania? I thought you weren't a truther Kirk?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Herper derp derp

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
I'm sorry...bankers flew planes into the Twin Towers, Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania? I thought you weren't a truther Kirk?
What is a truther? If you are talking about 911 inside job then you are correct I am not a 911 inside job guy. I believe the government knew it was going to happen and they let it happen so they could get all these wars and unconstitutional laws. There is real muslim terrorists in Al CIAda that think they are fighting for a make believe guy but they are really tools working for the globalists.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
There is real muslim terrorists in Al CIAda that think they are fighting for a make believe guy but they are really tools working for the globalists.
You forgot sheeple. And lame stream media.

And your grammar really fucking stinks.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
You forgot sheeple. And lame stream media.

And your grammar really fucking stinks.

Whatever, bitch.

This is what happens when the yuppies can't refute facts, they get personal. They know its true but they feel safer if they deny it and keep pretending that the government loves them and would never harm them or lie to them.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Whatever, bitch.

This is what happens when the yuppies can't refute facts, they get personal. They know its true but they feel safer if they deny it and keep pretending that the government loves them and would never harm them or lie to them.
Again you revert to name calling. You have been confronted by me and more so by plenty of other posters here and you have failed to actually prove yourself to anyone. You consistently change the subject when you are proven wrong and avoid any factual evidence disputing whatever bullshit you are bringing up. And then you start name calling, which really backs up your regurgitating of infowars or prisonplanet links. DIAF, sir. You are the center of so much hatred on WB and you have earned it.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
You are the center of so much hatred on WB and you have earned it.
“In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.” - Mark Twain

I will let you know that I get PMs from people telling me to keep up the good work on the info war on wackbag.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
“In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.” - Mark Twain

I will let you know that I get PMs from people telling me to keep up the good work on the info war on wackbag.
What a fucking joke. No one here likes you. Kid Toucher.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

Please forward any messages you get supporting you and your good work. I would love to read all the praise you are receiving. Im serious, forward any PM you get or have gotten supporting your agenda. That would be much appreciated.

As far as your quote, you are not a Patriot. You are toeing the party line of lunatics. Shit, this thread began with the video of a shitty rapper and a pundit squawking at each other. You are not being original or outlandish in your parroting of the bullshit that is being thrown out there. Get a new gimmick already.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
What is a truther? If you are talking about 911 inside job then you are correct I am not a 911 inside job guy. I believe the government knew it was going to happen and they let it happen so they could get all these wars and unconstitutional laws. There is real muslim terrorists in Al CIAda that think they are fighting for a make believe guy but they are really tools working for the globalists.
I'm sorry. Did you just admit to NOT being an inside job guy then in the very next sentence admit that you are?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I wish Kirk would trip over a curb and impale his head on rebar.

Is that how you spell rebar?