Biggest Walkover EVER on June 15th, Anyone?

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
I think it would be fantastic if we could get a massive PEST response for the first trip back to XM. I just wanted to plant the seed now so people can make plans.:bigok :walk2: :walk2:

CBS Studios
40 W 57th St
New York, NY 10019

XM studios
at the Economist Building, at 111 W. 57th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues.

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
I think it would be fantastic if we could get a massive PEST response for the first trip back to XM. I just wanted to plant the seed now so people can make plans.:bigok :walk2: :walk2:
Great idea! Regardless which side of the cancelled/didn't cancel debate you are on a nice showing for the boys would be great for morale. Unfortunately I'll be 1400 miles away so why am I even posting. I stink!:huh:

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I think I may actually make an appearance for this one.

ceeps04

Your right, you would know
Are we sure its still not too cold for the walkover.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Ant may need to wear his parka, but he should survive the cold. :)

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
There was another thread on here that said someone here emailed Steve C and they said they were not doing any walkovers in June PHYSICALLY (NOT just broadcasting) while the studios were being redone. Not sure how true this is or what, but might be something to look into before everyone heads over there...

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
There was another thread on here that said someone here emailed Steve C and they said they were not doing any walkovers in June PHYSICALLY (NOT just broadcasting) while the studios were being redone. Not sure how true this is or what, but might be something to look into before everyone heads over there...
How are the getting to XM? Cars? Do they plan to do XM's part in Krock's studio?

It would be important to figure this out...before

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
XM'll make it look like the end of Das Boot.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
How are the getting to XM? Cars? Do they plan to do XM's part in Krock's studio?

Well, now that krock is krock again and the only show that uses the big studio is O&A, and krock still doesnt have any dj's, I guess it's possible to use the krock studio for the whole show.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker

LOL NO I mean they're not going to XM at ALL for now while the studio at XM is being redone. I would imagine they would be using the studios at KRock for the time being....

spittinmad

No dj's AND no music library. I've heard some songs THREE times in one day! KROcK sucks.

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
LOL NO I mean they're not going to XM at ALL for now while the studio at XM is being redone. I would imagine they would be using the studios at KRock for the time being....
Oh, I didn't know Dad was going to allow Mom to keep the boys for Dads time.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Bring Signs because there may be press.

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Hey Melissa...can you confirm that yet...I wanted to make the journey on June 29th...so I could get into the studio audience that day as well...

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Hey Melissa...can you confirm that yet...I wanted to make the journey on June 29th...so I could get into the studio audience that day as well...
Madbam, I can't confirm that unfortunately. I'm looking for the thread that was mentioned either here or "the other board". If I find it I'll post it. I'm sure someone here would know more info than I would anyways :)

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
if there's a walkover planned, i'll be there (if my pothead absent-minded boss doesn't change his mind about my schedule the day before and make me work that day).

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
FOUND THIS ON FBA: Looks like there no walkover but they will be out on the streets like usual.

From: danny@foundrymusic.com [mailto:danny@foundrymusic.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 5:10 AM
To: Nathan Davis
Subject: Re: Walkover Jun 15

Yes there will be. Although we won't be walking to XM due to studio construction, we will be hitting the street directly following the CBS side. Approx. 8:45-9.

Danny

everyone is encouraged to show up on June 15th in front of CBS. there WILL be a walkover. you guys should make it the biggest one ever!

Friday the 15th.. there. Probably close to drunk. Bring a thermos or something if you like rum. :icon_mrgr

Shall we make up some signs??

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
Wish I lived closer...

So does this mean Ron and Fez will be doing a show during a cluster fuck of construction, or are they doing their show from a hotel?

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac

CBS Studios
40 W 57th St
New York, NY 10019

XM studios
at the Economist Building, at 111 W. 57th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues.
NATESAC and OPPOMAN will be in attendance!