Bilderberg meeting down the street from me next week

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I'm probably giving too much away about where I work these days; but this is too good to pass up.

Next week the Bilderberg group will be meeting just down the road from me in Chantilly, VA. We're already getting notifications from our company about protests that will be held in the area.

billfromavenel

May 16, 2007
keep a look out you might get the rare sighting of kirk outside off his mothers basement since his hero alex jones is supposed to be there leading a '' occupy bilderberg'' protest

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero
Jul 24, 2005
Is kirk going to crash on your couch?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Also...

Facebook IPO Funds NSA Data Mining Front / Bilderberg Hacks U.S. Elections

Facebook has become a new icon of elite dominance over the web, and increasingly the tech-driven economy as well. Technocrats are busy building stock market credibility via the IPO for their Facebook spy front, while Bilderberg attendees select politicians, steer social movements and spy on the masses to harvest data. Aaron Dykes has a special report on Mark Zuckerberg and his intel ring of social media kingpins and financiers. Bilderberg 2012 is set to convene on Chantilly, Virginia during May 31-June 3. Stayed tuned at Infowars.com for full spectrum coverage of the secretive meeting.

[yt]HIW_5mZiM0Y[/yt]
Link

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Please, the real Bilderbergs would never let the public know where they were going to worship their owl gods in advance... these are obviously decoy Bilderbergs, and the real ones are meeting somewhere else.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
How are all the Kirk's going to sufficiently mobilize to protest this and the Illuminati bingo night scheduled for the Knights of Columbus hall in Akron, OH at the same time?

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Chantilly, VA sounds pretty close to being in a desert. This is really the gods flexing their muscles

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
This is the same thing Zuckerberg and facebook are pushing, internet IDs, for safety of course.

Brussels wants e-identities for EU citizens

The European Commission is set to launch a substantial review of rules governing personal documents with the aim of making electronic identities take off across the EU. But the proposal faces likely opposition from civil rights groups and member states where identity cards do not exist.

Neelie Kroes, the EU's Digital Agenda Commissioner, will present by the beginning of June a new legislative proposal which aims “to facilitate cross-border electronic transactions” through the adoption of harmonised e-signatures, e-identities and electronic authentication services (eIAS) across EU member states, according to an internal document seen by EurActiv.

“A clear regulatory environment for eIAS would boost user convenience, trust and confidence in the digital world,” reads the paper. “This will increase the availability of cross-border and cross-sector eIAS and stimulate the take up of cross-border electronic transactions in all sectors.”

Brussels has long been trying to facilitate the emergence of a parallel system of electronic identification, on top of the the real-world existing documents. This has mainly been linked to the struggle for establishing a truly functioning single market, rather than on security grounds.

A directive was adopted in 1999 establishing a common framework for electronic signatures. The rationale for the legal text is that if EU citizens feel comfortable in signing documents online, they will increasingly move to the immaterial world of the e-commerce to do business and shopping, regardless of national borders.
Kirk, Kirk, why are you putting this in a Bilderberg thread?

I'll tell you why, Neelie Kroes has been at the Bilderberg meetings!

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Does Bill Burr know the build-a-bears are meeting?!?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
They're not build-a-bears. They're Bill Da Burrs.

And Kirk, why don't they call it e-dentity? I think that sounds cooler.

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
What this about about an El DeBarge concert?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Maybe you should be the Bilderberg sarcasm czar.
Is that a real position? Because if it was, not only would I take it, but I'd demand that people call me Czarcastic.

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
Genuine :haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

That's awesome.
As much as I would truly love to take credit for that little quip, it actually came from either Ant or Jimmy the first time Burr brought this concept to the table. I am, however, truly thrilled that something I said actually got you to laugh! We've historically been sort of take it or leave it regarding each other, and I am happy that I've finally made an in-road toward making a friend of you! :)

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
As much as I would truly love to take credit for that little quip, it actually came from either Ant or Jimmy the first time Burr brought this concept to the table. I am, however, truly thrilled that something I said actually got you to laugh! We've historically been sort of take it or leave it regarding each other, and I am happy that I've finally made an in-road toward making a friend of you! :)
Don't you be silly. You're always good. But that's the funniest thing I read today. My opinion means nothing to anyone here so the fact that you are flattered means a lot to me sir.

JoeyDVDZ

Aug 20, 2004
Don't you be silly. You're always good. But that's the funniest thing I read today. My opinion means nothing to anyone here so the fact that you are flattered means a lot to me sir.
Tres cool. So I guess this means we're bff's? :action-sm

And that's how ya win a girls heart boys.... take notes! Before you know it, she'll be sending me boob pix!

and just like that, I go from being an okay guy to being a toolbag once again!

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
Tres cool. So I guess this means we're bff's? :action-sm

And that's how ya win a girls heart boys.... take notes! Before you know it, she'll be sending me boob pix!
Yes. Calling me a slit or a cunt usually doesn't work :action-sm