Bill Burr fucking rules.

King of Depew

Mar 6, 2005
Buffalo (til 09, anyway)
I wish he was a permanent 4th mic. He's so funny, he even makes the boys shine on the free FM side. He always gets Anthony talking about the funniest shit and always gets him going on some old stories about Ant's fam or his old jobs, and there's usually nothing funnier than those stories.

Every time he's on he kills, he fits into the dynamic so well. He doesnt try to be a "comic", he's just himself and he's not always Mr Agreeable or try to kiss ass and take an opposing stance on shit. He should be on every day, today's show was hysterical. (Dave Attell, meh.)

Bill, you fuckin rock.

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
Jul 26, 2005
Humboldt County Ca.
I'm glad he's in this week. With him being in Ca. now a regular spot isn't possible (nor necessary), but it's very cool to have him around now and then.

Attell needed to be on when the goofy x-cop/prOn star was not.

SteveInAtl

Get a job sparkling wiggle!!
May 11, 2007
Atlanta
yea, we saw him in Atl @ the Punchline several months ago. Fuckin killed there too

ImSalty

NOT YOU!
Nov 18, 2004
Long Beach, NY
i miss bill being in all the time . . . too bad he is in California now

he was always my favorite out of the rotating 3rd mics when Jimmy was on Lucky Louie

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
Gotta say Bill is my favorite comedian out there....Even since the stunt he pulled in camden I bow to him

hudsonharden

Jan 30, 2007
Geneseo, NY
I'd love to just see a show of Bill and Anthony... political discourse at its finest. That argument they had a couple weeks back was priceless.

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
Just saw Bill on SNY (NY sports show) with Joe Beningno & Chris Carlin

Joe kept bugging him about Boston teams, Bill seemed like "wtf, am I the Poster Fan for Boston?"

Love the Bill Burr

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
2000, 2001 onwards the show has always been better when more friends of the show are stopping by. it just triggers more topics and conversations to choose from

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Bill Burr appearances make my week. I absolutely love everytime he's on. He is so great and I love his banter with Anthony. Burr kicks ass.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Bill Burr appearances make my week. I absolutely love everytime he's on. He is so great and I love his banter with Anthony. Burr kicks ass.
so you're saying you like Bill Burr
have a seat and some cookies
:icon_mrgr