Bill Burr's &Jim Jefferies' Netflix Specials

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
http://www.webpronews.com/netflix-a...ll-burr-jim-jefferies-chelsea-peretti-2014-08

Jim Jeffries: Bare will debut on Friday, August 29th. Description:

Filmed live at the Wilbur Theatre in Boston, Jim Jefferies is back and fired up as ever in his newest comedy special. No one is safe from Jim’s hilarious and shocking observations about politics, new fatherhood, orgies and Neil Diamond.

Bill Burr: I’m Sorry You Feel That Way will debut on Friday, December 5th. Description:

Bill Burr takes the stage at the Tabernacle Atlanta…Join him as he escapes the zombie apocalypse in his getaway helicopter, explores how nothing ruins great sex like a rom-com, and explains how too many childhood hugs may be the downfall of man.

Netflix VP of original docunentary and comedy programming Lisa Nishimura said,” Jim Jefferies, Chelsea Handler, Bill Cosby, Bill Burr and Chelsea Peretti are some of the funniest comedians of our time who will have our viewers in stitches. We are thrilled to bring this diverse slate of talent and their unique, multi-faceted and hilarious points of view exclusively to our members around the world.”

DrewDown

All are welcome
I watched Jeffries' special night. Great stuff. He's everything I wish Jimmy was.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Meh, I'm pro 2A, but funny's funny.
I don't care about the 2A either way but I didn't find the segment all that funny or comedic. It's all shit we have heard before many times and he didn't really put much of a comedic spin on it.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I don't care about the 2A either way but I didn't find the segment all that funny or comedic. It's all shit we have heard before many times and he didn't really put much of a comedic spin on it.
I'm obviously very pro-2A but I didn't find it funny when he did the episode of his show on it. How convenient that his point was backed up by his friend accidentally shooting him (who later lost his gun).

Dikbag

I've seen 3 jim jefferies specials and while they are all good the first was the best and it was downhill from there.

I've seen 3 jim jefferies specials and while they are all good the first was the best and it was downhill from there.
I thought the last one before this was the best. The bit about coked-up jerkoffs and the rapey threesome story were gold.

I liked his special, but I think he could have trimmed down the gun thing. As it was already said, there were really no new points made. It felt like it went on for too long and he was repeating himself a bit.

DiggerNick

Donator
Sucks that LEGIT was cancelled.

That was a damn good show. I liked it better than Maron's.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I couldn't really get into legit. I watched maybe three or four eps to see if it would hook me, but it never did.

What a nice surprise to find a new Bill Burr special while browsing Netflix! Funny as hell, strong material from start to finish, and I love that Bill went into the deep south and tore apart religion. I started to worry a little when he started talking about guns, but he didn't get all douchey and political about it like Jefferies.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Burr's is great. Bunch of genuine laughs. He did Rogan's Show recently and it was another great find.

Ftard

Jim has a new special out on Netflix. Not as funny as his past shows but still decent. Talks a lot about his girlfriend and kid with some political stuff at the end.

DiggerNick

Donator
Jim has a new special out on Netflix. Not as funny as his past shows but still decent. Talks a lot about his girlfriend and kid with some political stuff at the end.
Yeah, Jim's a big anti-gun guy.

I watched Soder's special recently and he spent the first third of it talking about weed. Look, we all know comics are obsessed with the stuff and don't have to hold real jobs. I don't want to spend 20 minutes being reminded of it.