'Bill & Ted' sequel.....without Alex Winters and that other guy

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
Wow another movie from my childhood to destroy! Ok, we still have Pee-Wee, Peanuts, anything involving the Muppets, The Labrynth, etc.. I'm sure Hollywood will get to them eventually..

Photo Gallery
HOLLYWOOD - The long-awaited sequel to the Bill & Ted movies is set to go into production this year--without the franchise's original stars Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter.

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, a film about time-traveling teens, propelled Reeves and Winter to fame in 1989, and was followed two years later by Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey.

The Los Angeles Times reports MGM Studios and 360 Pictures have teamed up with horror producer Frank Mancuso Jr. to produce the third movie.

The Times reports both Winter and Reeves were interested in reprising their roles, but the latter's agent suggested it could ruin the Matrix star's career.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Bill__Ted_Sequel_to_Go_Ahead_Without_Reeves_and_Winter/4377364

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
"Long-awaited" sequel? Where are these assholes so I can give them a swift smack on the nose.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
Jun 20, 2005
Alabama
I have been waiting so long for this news and it is finally here, and a hair over a decade late...

Anyone want to bet that this will be called "Sons of Bill and Ted" and will star a couple random deuchebags?

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
No Keanu? Fine. But what the fuck has Alex Winter done since 1991?!?

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
i thought they never did a sequel on account the second one flopped like a Donkey Dick coupled that with the shitty TV show. in other words No Thanks.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
I have been waiting so long for this news and it is finally here, and a hair over a decade late...

Anyone want to bet that this will be called "Sons of Bill and Ted" and will star a couple random deuchebags?
Can't possibly be less funny than Dumb & Dumberer

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
The long awaited sequel was Freaked.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,

Let it be, let it be, .....

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
The Times reports both Winter and Reeves were interested in reprising their roles, but the latter's agent suggested it could ruin the Matrix star's career.
what career? A trilogy that stunk? Yeah. That's right. I said it. The Matrix sucks!

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Didn't they also have a Bill and Ted's cartoon show too? Ugh. Absolute garbage.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
I'm pretty sure it's straight to DVD and that it's not a sequel but actually a remake.

MGM is opening up their vaults and will be doing this with tons of their movies to try and cash in.