TV BILLIONS (Showtime, Damian Lewis, Paul Giamatti)

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Thought the fuck there was a thread.

Anyhow, fucking testosterone fest this last ep of this season. Was great.

Behind the scene of the scene:

domelogic

Just finished season 2 this show is great. I love a pissed off axe. What is with the he/she thing? Are we going to get this shit shoved down our throats by Hollywood. Not surprising she is weird and even needed it in the show to be called binary them they whatever psycho

Radioguy

One of the best things they could do, but might enrage a certain community, would be to have Rhoades (looks more likely) or Axe turn on Taylor and try to use the gender identity issue. Maybe bring up Taylor's birth certificate, etc.

Totally heel move, but all get burned in the Axe/Rhoades war eventually.

Still, chances are Taylor would come out on top in the end to be PC again.

Radioguy

Asia Kate Dillon in a dress with a wig doesn't overcome that voice. So odd.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Asia Kate Dillon in a dress with a wig doesn't overcome that voice. So odd.
And she looked so uncomfortable trying to pull it off. Which, was the point I know. Deep down "they" had to be pissed that the producers made them do it

Sent from your Mom's box.

Radioguy

And she looked so uncomfortable trying to pull it off. Which, was the point I know. Deep down "they" had to be pissed that the producers made them do it.
It really plays well. You know the hair folks could have done a better job with the wig, but it had to appear as if Asia did it with discomfort. I went looking for articles saying Asia was pressured to do it, but saw none. Frankly, they're an actor, and it should have been within their comfort zone.

So whats her deal? Is she one of those woman who identify as man?
Biologically, but when you hear their voice, you wonder if they were intersexed or if there's some other genetic component. They might be the best example of a genderless person in popular media right now.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
It really plays well. You know the hair folks could have done a better job with the wig, but it had to appear as if Asia did it with discomfort. I went looking for articles saying Asia was pressured to do it, but saw none. Frankly, they're an actor, and it should have been within their comfort zone.

Biologically, but when you hear their voice, you wonder if they were intersexed or if there's some other genetic component. They might be the best example of a genderless person in popular media right now.
They still banged a white dude last season.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Radioguy

Alright, by now folks know Rhoades and Axe buried the hatchet for their own personal gain, and I still have a hard time swallowing that. But, now Axe is being asked to help Rhoades politically, and with promises of recompense both ways.

The ONLY that can pay off satisfactorily is if they both really want ammunition against each other, and have all this time. With Axe, that's not shown, but there's always a simmering nature to Rhoades that still says he'll bring down Axe even if he has to go with him. It's emphasized in this last episode with Rhoades saying you don't change on the inside. I suspect that's a nod to his still having to take Axe down, and Axe would have been an idiot not to understand it.

That's the only way this season can end. Both have to be shown to have planned to destroy each other the whole time because I don't think they can continue this camaraderie believably (if it has been). I think we'll get season 5 as the last with it ending on mutually assured destruction. Seeing both in prison would be a fantastic payoff. Maybe with Mason becoming morally ambiguous in the end, and shaping up to be Connerty's own white whale.