Bin Laden son aims to be ‘ambassador of peace’

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Bin Laden son aims to be ‘ambassador of peace’

Offspring of al-Qaida leader seeks understanding between Muslims, West

CAIRO, Egypt - Omar Osama bin Laden bears a striking resemblance to his notorious father — except for the dreadlocks that dangle halfway down his back. Then there's the black leather biker jacket.
The 26-year-old does not renounce his father, al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, but in an interview with The Associated Press, he said there is a better way to defend Islam than al-Qaida's militancy: Omar wants to be an "ambassador for peace" between Muslims and the West.
Omar raised a tabloid storm in Britain last year when he married a 52-year-old British woman, Jane Felix-Browne, who took on the name Zaina Alsabah. Now the couple say they want to be advocates, planning a 3,000-mile horse race across North Africa to draw attention to the cause of Peace.

[/URL][/IMG]

Pics of his broad here: http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Osama...0a4958093b/;_ylt=Akt9JHlo0KYlJ9QhXoIZwT8UewgF

LINK: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22711392/

Swamp CAve

aka Fuzzy Dunlop
Jan 27, 2005
Chapel Hill, NC
yeah... wait.. what?

"Doesn't renounce his father," but still wants to spread a message of peace.::hammer:

Haha I didn't see the picture the first time. He looks like he should play bass for Korn.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
ehh.. good for him. Perhaps it's even genuine.

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
Jul 27, 2006
Philly
Guess he didn't make ol daddy proud by blowing himself up. Good for him! The kid has sense in him, if he is indeed genuine.

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
He wants to hold a horse race across North Africa to promote peace and he hopes that there will be a truce between Al Qaeda and the West.

Riding a horsey won't bring peace or a truce. We don't want a truce. We want every member of Al Qaeda dead.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Here is why true peace will never exist between any goddam country/culture/race/sex: we are basically all the same douchebags at heart, and none of us like people who aren't like us, so until a day comes when everyone looks, talks and thinks the same, there will never be peace, so put down your stupid signs, stop wearing your preposterous peace symbol t-shirts, peel those ridiculous bumper stickers off your cars, stop with the rallies and marathons and horse races (friggin A-rabs) that accomplish nothing and just ride out this prison sentence on this garbage dump like everyone else, we'll all be punching out in no time at all and it will all be over.

All we are say-ing, is give peace a......

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Could somebody please add him to the list of US targets.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
You want peace? Give our military a 20 on your old man. That will work for me.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
That has got to be fucking weird having Bin Laden as your father.

This is now the second person in the family to publicly announce they want nothing to do with his ideals, right? That’s good to see.