Movie Birds of Prey: Robbie returns as Harley Quinn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Huntress, Jurnee Smollett-Bell as Black Canary - 2/7/20

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Ugh. Made the mistake of scrolling down past the Birds article, and found Tommy Wiseau's rendition of the Joker/Batman interrogation scene recreation. I fucking hate Wiseau. He's just doing a shitty take on Walken.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
They're going after McGregor and Copeley for Black Mask.

Here's my question to you. Will Leto appear or are he and Eisenberg potatoes non gratin in the DCEU?
I'm going to say no to both of them. Leto's behavior on the set of Suicide Squad is enough of a reason not to bring him back. As for Eiseberg, the less reminders of B vs S there are the better.

LiddyRules

I'm going to say no to both of them. Leto's behavior on the set of Suicide Squad is enough of a reason not to bring him back. As for Eiseberg, the less reminders of B vs S there are the better.
It would be great if they got rid of all the stupid tattoos. And even greater for those Hot Topic nitwits who got Harley's tattoos.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
They're going after McGregor and Copeley for Black Mask.

Here's my question to you. Will Leto appear or are he and Eisenberg potatoes non gratin in the DCEU?
I’m wondering if Phoenix will appear...

blee

Will Drink Today
Ugh. Made the mistake of scrolling down past the Birds article, and found Tommy Wiseau's rendition of the Joker/Batman interrogation scene recreation. I fucking hate Wiseau. He's just doing a shitty take on Walken.
Batman was worse than him in that video.

DiggerNick

Donator
Batman was worse than him in that video.
Wasn't that Greg Sestero?

I don't want to hate on the brother because his book is fucking magnificent, but he couldn't act with a gun to his head.

Bobobie

Black Canary is going to be literally black not a cute blonde in cocktail dress? Mary Elizabeth Winstead would have rocked that outfit btw. She looked amazing in the cheerleader outfit in Deathproof.

DiggerNick

Donator
Black Canary is going to be literally black not a cute blonde in cocktail dress? Mary Elizabeth Winstead would have rocked that outfit btw. She looked amazing in the cheerleader outfit in Deathproof.
Put that bitch in black latex and I might not even look at Margot Robbie. :eek:

Pigdango

Donator
Ewen McDonald as Black Mask - minus the mask, obviously

Pigdango

Donator
Are McGregor and Winstead still a thing?

LiddyRules

Black Canary is the sister of someone who's been in the news lately. That's right. She's the sister of Alexander Graham Bell.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Black Canary is the sister of someone who's been in the news lately. That's right. She's the sister of Alexander Graham Bell.
They had the perfect scam going. Black Canary would terrorize the people of Boston, screeching until they wound up deaf and forcing them into Alexander Graham Bell's for-profit School of Vocal Physiology and Mechanics of Speech. Sick bastards would bleed them dry.

LiddyRules

They had the perfect scam going. Black Canary would terrorize the people of Boston, screeching until they wound up deaf and forcing them into Alexander Graham Bell's for-profit School of Vocal Physiology and Mechanics of Speech. Sick bastards would bleed them dry.
And enemas!

I know that's Kellogg but how often do you get to make a Road to Wellville reference? Twice a week if you're lucky.