Bits For Po-vember...

Mr.Monster Rain

Good Til The Last Drop
Just Wondering If Anyone Had Some Good Ideas For The Boys... I Personally I Would Love To Hear Some Po Kareokee... Doves Cry= Radio Gold

Id like to hear master po deliver a steve from yellowstone call to some awful guest

Po could show how simple household items could be used as deadly weapons. Like cotton balls and teabags and such.

Po could choke out a different staff member every day and say.. " DAMN YOU'VE JUST BEEN PWND!"

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
They could have a Famous Martial Artist as a guest and have Po come in to ask questions and the boys leave the studio while he is asking a question leaving Po to conduct the interview.

They could have a Famous Martial Artist as a guest and have Po come in to ask questions and the boys leave the studio while he is asking a question leaving Po to conduct the interview.
Hehe that worked soo well the last time.:haha7:

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Po's Diary of Beatdowns......every ass he has ever kicked?

SKRI

Have Po make a list of celebs/icons/historical figures he'd like to fight

or next time they get a regular guest, some actress or musician, on the XM side, give Po a good 10 minutes to eat his balls doing the interview by himself. should be cringe worthy

33films

I loved the bit from early in the xm days. where Po did'nt know he was on the radio and he sounded so stupid. It was great.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
How about Po gets his vocal chords removed.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Have Chuck Norris as a guest and watch him kick Po's ass?

I'd love to hear Po sing more Prince-style songs. I'd also like to hear him sing "Let's Go To The Hop" a la Sandy Kane.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Maybe put one of the loyal in-studio fans in a dunking booth and force them to listen to whatever show O&A have been replaced with in Philly or West Palm, and the only way they can get out is conceding to be punched in the dick by Po.

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
Joe Rogan(or Bonaduce, or CarrotTop) Vs Po

no bullshit, just real UFC or Ulitmate rules

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
All the callers spontaneously do their best Master Po impression for one day.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
How about Microphone Ninja: Po is never seen near a microphone.

Creeping Douche

"And this guy's sayin', whaddya want from me?"
Jimmy displaying his hatred of animals today definitely made up for yesterday's borefest between master po and mars. I'd like it if they just had po recite lines that he has no idea what they mean.....like most children's books.

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
he should have ESD suck his cock......oh yea ESD would do that anyway