MurphCO

Donator
If you see one that looks good, 1 or 2 Tb hook a nigga up and post a link

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
If you see one that looks good, 1 or 2 Tb hook a nigga up and post a link
Look at the DS218+ on Amazon.

It's $298. It comes bare and has two drive bays. You put in what you want. I recommend Western Digital Red drives.

I own a four-bay unit and have it filled with 4TB WD Red drives. I've got two desktops, three laptops, two tablets, and two phones backed up to it. I also have my indoor security cameras recording to it.

It wasn't cheap, but it's one of the best things I've ever bought.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
PSVR bundled with Moss and Astrobot for $200. Should be delivered to my work on Monday. (Much safer than porch delivery)

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I was going through some of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals and got depressed thinking about how there was absolutely nothing I wanted.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
I got two of my three Rokus set up today. I am out of HDMI cables so the third one waits for tomorrow.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I was going through some of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals and got depressed thinking about how there was absolutely nothing I wanted.
I typically don't either. If you think about it, it's mostly junk anyway that you can do without just fine. I'd rather spend my money on other things but I don't know what those other things are.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
If you think about it, it's mostly junk anyway that you can do without just fine.
Depends on what you wanna buy.

50% off Vizio TV, who gives a fuck.

Lowest price on high capacity SSD hard drives ever, buy dat shit.

Black Friday is probably the best time to get PC parts in general.

LiddyRules

I typically don't either. If you think about it, it's mostly junk anyway that you can do without just fine. I'd rather spend my money on other things but I don't know what those other things are.
That's kind of where I am with this too. I can go through a list and there might be a couple of things that are like "that seems cool, but am I really going to do anything with it? Probably not." Or look at the sales on Blu-Rays and realize "either I'm buying 20 or I"m buying 0 and since I'm not going to watch any of them anyway, it might as well be 0." There's nothing I really want-want, and it seems like that would be a good way to be to cut down on frivolity, but it's kind of a downer.

LiddyRules

Depends on what you wanna buy.

50% off Vizio TV, who gives a fuck.

Lowest price on high capacity SSD hard drives ever, buy dat shit.

Black Friday is probably the best time to get PC parts in general.
I get that. But without a project in mind in which to utilize those things, it's just more junk accumulating.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
I only bought the Rokus because it's part of the master plan for getting rid of my obscene DirecTV bill.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
If there's something specific I want, I'll just set an alert for it at slickdeals.com. Otherwise I don't really even watch the sales. I'm extremely picky about what I buy... so there's no way I'll purchase say a 65" tv because it's on sale without doing a ton of research. I won't even purchase an electric toothbrush without researching them first... so unless the exact model of something I already decided to buy is on sale, I usually won't buy it.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
If there's something specific I want, I'll just set an alert for it at slickdeals.com. Otherwise I don't really even watch the sales. I'm extremely picky about what I buy... so there's no way I'll purchase say a 65" tv because it's on sale without doing a ton of research. I won't even purchase an electric toothbrush without researching them first... so unless the exact model of something I already decided to buy is on sale, I usually won't buy it.
I look up reviews on everything. Ill look up reviews in the grocery store before I buy a package of rice.

LiddyRules

Do you have an electric toothbrush you can recommend? I was thinking about buying one, but every one I buy it feels like they break fairly easily.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath

5skin

I don't research shit unless it's equipment I'll be using routinely.
Thought we got a great deal on a 60" Sharp to find out it doesn't support Amazon Prime, that's $373 I'll be getting back today.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I look up reviews on everything. Ill look up reviews in the grocery store before I buy a package of rice.
I researched my last television for months before I bought it.

Do you have an electric toothbrush you can recommend? I was thinking about buying one, but every one I buy it feels like they break fairly easily.
No, but I'm ready to start the process. My current one is dying. I have two replacement brushes left, I just need it to hold out for long enough to kill those.

5skin

I researched my last television for months before I bought it.
I spent about five minutes looking at them and threw one the hand truck because I felt like I was wasting my time.

LiddyRules

I don't research shit unless it's equipment I'll be using routinely.
Thought we got a great deal on a 60" Sharp to find out it doesn't support Amazon Prime, that's $373 I'll be getting back today.
Why don't you just buy a Roku or Fire Stick? They're like $40 and support Ammy Prime.

5skin

Why don't you just buy a Roku or Fire Stick? They're like $40 and support Ammy Prime.
Umm because there's TV's with it available on..
I don't want to deal with additional remotes or setup equipment. I like to keep things simple. Another Samsung I guess because their simple tiny remote is so much better than the Dish remote or the one that came with the Sharp.

LiddyRules

Umm because there's TV's with it available on..
I don't want to deal with additional remotes or setup equipment. I like to keep things simple. Another Samsung I guess because their simple tiny remote is so much better than the Dish remote or the one that came with the Sharp.
Don't Umm me you condescending fuck. Last time I try and fucking help you. Piece of shit.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I'm with Liddy on this one. Bought a "smart" TV a while back, LG, and have literally never gotten any of the smart features to do 1/10 of the stuff Fire TV and Roku does. An additional $40 and any TV is smarter than the smartest "smart" TV out there.

5skin

Don't Umm me you condescending fuck. Last time I try and fucking help you. Piece of shit.
Umm...you were no help tho. It's a brand new TV, it should have the features most have imo and I'm not adding shit to it.
I'm not putting fucked up shit on my new vehicles either, I'll leave that crap for the idiots.