Black ops 2 Trailer.....

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
It's My Birthday!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
[video=youtube;x3tedlWs1XY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

good god does this look bad

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
[video=youtube;x3tedlWs1XY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

good god does this look bad
Why, b/c it's futuristic? I liked the first black ops despite it's bad reviews. I'm sure I'll enjoy this games campaign mode.

Frankie_b

It's My Birthday!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Why, b/c it's futuristic? I liked the first black ops despite it's bad reviews. I'm sure I'll enjoy this games campaign mode.
i just dont like the look of it, not because its futuristic. I dont like the COD series atal anymore MW3 and black ops were both a let down and this one looks to have the same graphics. I will no doubt buy it but i'll wait till its cheap

I'll probably get the new Medal Of Honor before even thinking about this

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
I have no problems with the COD games, but I haven't played any of the Battlefields yet. I'm also not good at the online MP so I stick with campaign and side games.

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait
May 12, 2009
Maine
ewww Treyarch. They make games as good as Uwe Boll makes films. pass

Frankie_b

It's My Birthday!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
I have no problems with the COD games, but I haven't played any of the Battlefields yet. I'm also not good at the online MP so I stick with campaign and side games.
COD Campaigns are good for wasting time when you're bored but i prefer to play online so stick with BF3. My problem with MW3 was it didnt seem like a new game, more of a glorified map pack/extension of MW2 and playing black ops online looked like a retarded kids pastel drawing.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I'm a campaign mode person, and I fucking loved Black Ops. I'm not sure I like that this one is set in the future, though. I really enjoyed the Cold War vibe of the first one. There's plenty of other futuristic shooters out there. Not sure why they went this route.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
I'm a campaign mode person, and I fucking loved Black Ops. I'm not sure I like that this one is set in the future, though. I really enjoyed the Cold War vibe of the first one. There's plenty of other futuristic shooters out there. Not sure why they went this route.
There's your answer. Plenty of other futuristic ones so they want a piece of the pie. I thought the voice talent and story arc of Black Ops was very good, albeit a tad predictable.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
There's your answer. Plenty of other futuristic ones so they want a piece of the pie. I thought the voice talent and story arc of Black Ops was very good, albeit a tad predictable.
Sure, but the story flowed in a cool way and I had a blast playing it. I'm just afraid that this won't seem at all like that, and in that case, why is it even called Black Ops 2?

Frankie_b

It's My Birthday!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Sure, but the story flowed in a cool way and I had a blast playing it. I'm just afraid that this won't seem at all like that, and in that case, why is it even called Black Ops 2?
Coz Futurtive is copyrighted?

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
What is that referring do? something in MP?
In MW3 MP, when I spawn, I'm dead within 20 seconds. Tried the Free Trial this past weekend. Was abysmal. Spawn, die. Spawn, run, die. Spawn, die. Spawn, find cover, die.

Maybe it was the map, but the spawn system alone completely turned me off the game.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
In MW3 MP, when I spawn, I'm dead within 20 seconds. Tried the Free Trial this past weekend. Was abysmal. Spawn, die. Spawn, run, die. Spawn, die. Spawn, find cover, die.

Maybe it was the map, but the spawn system alone completely turned me off the game.
Maybe that's why I stink at it. I haven't played any of the other games MP's

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Maybe that's why I stink at it. I haven't played any of the other games MP's
I wouldn't bother going into MP. You've kiddies who have been playing FPS's since the tumbled out of their Mother's Slits. It's akin to playing an Asian at 'Street Fighter'. I've played my share of FPS games through the years, but haven't devoted weeks to the graphics engine the kiddies have. I'll most likely stick with my old man game types like D3, MMO's, etc.

Homoqueersicle

May 9, 2010
blops 2 story line picks up right after the first game.

Frankie_b

It's My Birthday!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
[video=youtube;Dre21lBu2zU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dre21lBu2zU[/video]

Yep, its gonna be shite.

rockpup

Sick Puppy
Jun 2, 2005
Souf Florida
Ok, looks like they added the aim through walls cheat that got me to hate this game on the PC. Currently do not have time to keep up with skill level and get my ass kicked in multiplayer.

BF3 has too spastic graphics/gameplay for me to relax and enjoy. Kinda done with games that get me amped up and pissed enough to break the controller

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Trailer looks good. I liked the campaign on Black Ops but I hated the Multiplayer on it. I love the multiplayer in MW.

Watched the trailer last for this hopped back on MW for the first time in months....It came back like muscle memory. It was great.

Frankie_b

It's My Birthday!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Trailer looks good. I liked the campaign on Black Ops but I hated the Multiplayer on it. I love the multiplayer in MW.

Watched the trailer last for this hopped back on MW for the first time in months....It came back like muscle memory. It was great.
It looks like more of the same shit to me, the graphics dont look any better still looks cartoony and certain parts of that trailer reminded me of doom from 10+ years ago with its RATATATATATATATA fuckin gun noises.

are the 2 or 3 companies still fighting behind the scenes for control of these? cause after MW2 it went right down the pan.

My opinion on this might change with later trailers and eventually playing it but thankfully MoH will be out the month before

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
said I was never wasting my money on another COD game and I'm sticking to my word. It will be leaked before it comes out like the previous ones. The game will be out for 2 hours and already it'll be hacked and glitched to shit.

Frankie_b

It's My Birthday!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
said I was never wasting my money on another COD game and I'm sticking to my word. It will be leaked before it comes out like the previous ones. The game will be out for 2 hours and already it'll be hacked and glitched to shit.
Well they've dediced to add the wall hack themselves

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
CoD went to shit starting with MW1, and has only gained speed on the shit express since then. Even worse, it's dragging the entire military FPS genre down with it. I miss Rainbow Six 3, the original Ghost Recon, and Battlefield 2.