Black people are the most talented people in the world!

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
FF to 1:35

Dec 12, 2007
Basketball Trick shots > disease cure

sound logic

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Bach? Beethoven? Mozart? Leonardo da Vinci? Shakespeare? Yeah, white people ain't worth shit.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Bach? Beethoven? Mozart? Leonardo da Vinci? Shakespeare? Yeah, white people ain't worth shit.
Well they're all dead now so they aren't in the world. They're out of the world.

I also want to know if Foxx was always this nutty or if Django Unchained kind of warped him or if Obama's election triggered some latent form of dementia in the brain of black people, especially celebrity black people.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
what do you call a black guy with a 140 IQ?

a ni...........

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Well they're all dead now so they aren't in the world. They're out of the world.
To me it sounded like he was making a general comment about inherent talents. In other words, genuinely racist. Unlike a racial joke, he legitimately thinks that black blood makes you inherently more talented. Just because he uses it to make an encouraging, rather than disparaging, comment doesn't make it any less blatantly racist.

I also want to know if Foxx was always this nutty or if Django Unchained kind of warped him or if Obama's election triggered some latent form of dementia in the brain of black people, especially celebrity black people.
I don't know if it was just Django. He's made plenty of movies about the trampled underfoot talented black man like Ray and also Any Given Sunday. What about that homeless cello player movie? Was that like it too?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

He has been kinda racist/crazy going back to Ray if I recall. Probably further back than that, but god forbid a black dude is openly called a racist.

Edit: Neon beat me to it.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I don't know if it was just Django. He's made plenty of movies about the trampled underfoot talented black man like Ray and also Any Given Sunday. What about that homeless cello player movie? Was that like it too?
It's not about the movies he makes. A lot of movies are about trampled, underfoot people of many races, creeds, and stereotypes. It's about the persona he has in public. I don't remember him after that horrible looking Oscar bait, retarded cellist movie (HitW candidate?) saying that only black people can play stringed instruments.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
It's not about the movies he makes. A lot of movies are about trampled, underfoot people of many races, creeds, and stereotypes. It's about the persona he has in public. I don't remember him after that horrible looking Oscar bait, retarded cellist movie (HitW candidate?) saying that only black people can play stringed instruments.
I just think he's probably felt this way for a while. Maybe Django was the thing that finally enabled him to say these things and still have it count as promoting his latest project...

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ

He has been kinda racist/crazy going back to Ray if I recall. Probably further back than that, but god forbid a black dude is openly called a racist.

Edit: Neon beat me to it.

Hes been a racist since he was on In Living Color

Dec 12, 2007
China seems pretty talented with that gun powder stuff, that, you know....changed the face of earth history forever. Hell they invented the pasta noodle, that alone makes them better then anything that ever came out of Africa.

What has Africa given us? Green AIDS monkeys.

WHAT SOM DEM OTHER TALENTED PEOPLE?

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
China seems pretty talented with that gun powder stuff, that, you know....changed the face of earth history forever. Hell they invented the pasta noodle, that alone makes them better then anything that ever came out of Africa.

What has Africa given us? Green AIDS monkeys.

WHAT SOM DEM OTHER TALENTED PEOPLE?
africa also gave the world the Gibmedat attitude since they were doing it since before it was cool

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
well, Jimi Hendrix comes to mind.

but there is jack shit today.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
and Richard Pryor.

thats it really.