Black Sabbath announce new album, 2012 world tour

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Tony Iommi couldn't give poor Jimmy the scoop. :icon_mrgr

Veteran British rock band Black Sabbath said on Friday they are reuniting in their original four man line-up for a new album and a world tour.

The band, which recorded its last studio album of all original material in 1978, told a Los Angeles news conference they would perform at the Download Festival in England in June 2012, and then embark on a world tour.

Guitarist Tommy Iommi, singer Ozzy Osbourne, bass player Geezer Butler and drummer Bill Ward first got together in 1969. After a revolving line-up for a number of years they got back together for the 1998 album "Reunion" but split again afterward.

Rumors of a possible reunion of the English metal band, which has sold over 70 million albums, have been swirling for months.
I liked the new Heaven and Hell material. This should be interesting.

It probably won't be as good as Heaven and Hell. But I'll give it a listen when it comes out.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Weren't they going into court like a year ago?

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Haha, poor super fan Jimmy got denied this delicious information by his idols.

I respect the men as much as the next metal fan, but I don't know about a new album.

Might be a good novelty.

I bet jim got the news off air.

and this is great news. Saw them at Ozzfest like 10 years ago.

Epic, as the kids are saying.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
i heard this a few weeks ago.

wasn't this proven false? that Tommy Iommi was misquoted?

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
it was false as in unconfirmed or nothing set in stone but now it is 100% confirmed

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
How did I miss this and make another thread 2 days after? Dammit. Anyhow, great news. Heaven and Hell was great.

Stig

Make America Gay Again.
The new album is tentatively titled "I Pooped My Pants."