Black woman beaten and made to eat feces by whites

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Six accused of kidnapping, assaulting woman for a week
(CNN) -- Six West Virginians charged with kidnapping, torturing and sexually assaulting a Charleston, W. Va., woman for at least a week may also face hate-crime charges, Logan County Sheriff's officials said Tuesday.
According to criminal complaints filed in the county, the 23-year-old woman was sexually assaulted, stabbed in the left leg, choked and beaten. She also allegedly was forced to eat rat and dog feces, lick up blood and drink from the toilet. The criminal complaints say the suspects threatened to kill the victim if she left the house where she was being held.
County Prosecutor Brian Abraham told CNN he plans to meet with local police, FBI and a federal attorney at 4 p.m. to determine whether hate-crime charges should be filed.
The alleged victim is African-American; those charged are white. --From CNN's Jennifer Dorr (Posted 12:17 p.m.)

I would comment but I fear it will cross that line,,,so i'll wait for others to cross it and then jump in

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Read the story, and from what I can gather, this is definitely not a Tawana Brawley repeat.

Those white trash fucks give us decent white folks a bad name.

The cops were apparently tipped off by somebody and when the went to investigate the woman that owned the house told the cops she was there alone, then at some point during their questioning, this woman came tumbling out of the house, gashed up and beaten saying "please help me".

It's seems to be pretty savage.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
The woman told police that she was forced to lick Brewster's "toes, vagina, and anal cavity." Brewster's son Bobby forced the woman to eat dog and rat feces, according to one complaint filed in Logan County Magistrate Court. The victim, who is now hospitalized, was ***** at knifepoint, choked with a cable cord, and had her hair pulled and cut during the ordeal.

ewwwwww! toe-licking! gross

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
No, they usually fling it around.

OH BOY :icon_mrgr

Well my take on it is that she's black,,,,these are white people that are celebrating there past, at least they didn't make her pick cotten like she should be doing.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
OH BOY :icon_mrgr

Well my take on it is that she's black,,,,these are white people that are celebrating there past, at least they didn't make her pick cotten like she should be doing.
Nothing wrong with a little celebrating. :D

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
and unlike the Channon Christian/Christopher Newsom murders in Tennessee this will actually be reported.

Feb 4, 2005
and unlike the Channon Christian/Christopher Newsom murders in Tennessee this will actually be reported.
Thank you so much Wes...I was about to say the same fucking thing....

thesmokinggun.com said:
According to six harrowing criminal complaints, the woman, who apparently had been held for more than a week, had four stab wounds in her left leg, bruised eyes, and had been repeatedly sexually assaulted and humiliated.
At least her legs will be fine, unlike Channon Christian, whose legs were cut off :icon_mad:

This doesn't mean I condone the actions of these pieces of shit, in fact, they should get the book thrown at them....after all, we whites have something called ACCOUNTABILITY

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
oh great, here comes aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll :icon_roll

Aug 10, 2007
How in the fuck do you lick someones anal cavity? Second coming of Gene Simmons?

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Is there anything to prove for that this is a "hate crime" instead of a plain old "sick fucker crime"? Cause if they classify it as a hate crime just because she's black and they're white, it's complete bullshit.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Well, it's tough to compete with a story as huge as the death of a national treasure like Anna Nicole.