Black woman hangs herself in jail, but it has to be MURDER!!

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
This is the next county over from me. Basically a State Trooper pulled her over for not using a turn signal. She had an attitude, he asked her to step out of the vehicle and she wanted to fight so she went to jail. She hung herself with a trash bag. Jailers did CPR and called EMS. Seems logical...

The Huffpo comments are the best. I'm linking local news and Huffpo.

Happy Tuesday, and fuck your mothers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/20/sandra-bland-jail-death_n_7837516.html

http://abc13.com/news/authorities-release-video-of-blands-final-days/867273/

HOUSTON (KTRK) --
Video inside the Waller County Jail recorded the day that Sandra Bland died in her jail cell shows a jail guard look inside the cell, then run for help.

Bland's body was found, according to the sheriff's office, with a plastic trash liner bag tied around her neck. It was said to have been affixed to privacy partition in the cell.

According to the county's timetable, a guard had looked inside her cell about an hour before, and said Bland told her "I'm fine." She also asked how to make a phone call from her cell.

Those may have been the last words she spoke to anyone.

"She was found in a semi-standing position with a ligature around her neck. Ms. Bland was then placed on the floor to enable jailers to perform CPR," said Capt. Brian Cantrell with the Waller county Sheriff's Office.

There are several investigations into the arrest and now death of the 28-year-old Prairie View A&M grad, who was about to start working at her alma mater.

The FBI, DPS, District Attorney's Office, and Sheriff's Office also all conducting their own probes.

"I want fingerprints run. I want touch DNA tests down on the trash bag so we can know if anyone's DNA fingerprints besides Ms. Bland's were on that trash bag. And any other valid scientific testing we have so we can say with certainty what happened in her cell," said Waller County District Attorney Elton Mathis.

The Bland family and several ministers are calling for the Justice Department to launch one as well.

"This was not a case of suicide, but homicide," said Reverand Jamal Bryant, of the Empowerment Temple AME Church of Baltimore.

Bryant was in Hempstead he says at the request of the Bland family.

"We believe this is homicide, that somebody killed Sandra Bland. There are too many holes in this case," said Rev. David Madison, president of the AME Minister Alliance.

What was expected to be released Monday was DPS dash cam video of Bland's arrest near the college campus on July 10. Its release was delayed pending an opinion from the attorney general, but it's expected it could be made public in the next few days.

The district attorney said no inconsistencies were found between what the trooper said happened during Bland's arrest after a traffic stop and what the video shows.

Bland's family and supporters believe she was profiled as part of the traffic stop and was arrested without cause. She was charged with assault after the arrest.

Her family also commissioned an independent autopsy . Results may be made public Tuesday. Related Topics:

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dindu Nuffin is stopped by the Poo-leez, gets all sassy with the cop and is thrown in jail and decides that suicide is better than paying a fine and getting out. Makes sense.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
If only she had a ton on free PBA cards like AntH.

Myhairygrundle

If only she had a ton on free PBA cards like AntH.

We don't have those here in Texas. We are just polite to the Trooper, and usually get away with a warning. But this lippy bitch was not happy about getting stopped.

This bitch was a Chicago agitator who had a history of hating on police. Texas DPS is one of the best trained and most professional law enforcement groups in the country. This lady had an attitude and I guess it got adjusted.

Sandra Bland's Family's Lawyer Details Dashcam Video of Traffic Stop

The lawyer for the family of a woman found dead in a Texas jail cell last week said dashcam video from the roadside traffic stop that led to her arrest shows the encounter grew confrontational after she refused an officer's demand to put out her cigarette.

Sandra Bland, 28, was pulled over by a state trooper for a routine traffic violation in Prairie View on July 10, authorities said. After running her license and insurance, the trooper returned to her car with what appeared to be a written warning, according to the the lawyer, Cannon Lambert, who sat down with NBC News in a joint interview with Bland's sister.

Sandra Bland following her arrest. Waller County Sheriff’s Office via AP
Lambert, citing what he had seen on the dashcam video, said the trooper then asked Bland to put out her cigarette.

Bland, who seemed irritated at having been pulled over in the first place, responded: 'Why do I have to put out a cigarette when I'm in my own car?'" Lambert said. "And that seemed to irritate him to the point where he said, 'Get out of the car.'"

Bland, a civil rights advocate who had moved to the Houston area from suburban Chicago for a new job at Prairie View A&M University, "wasn't comfortable getting out of the car," Lambert said. So the trooper "looked to force her to get out of the car by way of opening the door and started demanding that she do," Lambert said.

Lambert said there was "no clear understanding why she had to get out of the car in the first place. It is a routine traffic stop."

The lawyer added other details about video in an interview with the Tom Joyner Morning Show. As the trooper tried to get her out of the car, she reached for her cell phone "to try to go about taping what was going on." Moments later, the trooper pulled out a Taser and pointed it at her, Lambert said. At that point, Bland got out.

Authorities said Bland became "argumentative and uncooperative" and was taken into custody for assault on a public servant.

She ended up in the Waller County Jail, where, three days later, she was found hanging in her cell. She was declared dead soon afterward, and her death was ruled a suicide.

But Bland's family disputes that account. They have asked for an independent autopsy.

"There are concerns regarding the findings already, that we've communicated previously, so we are doing our own due diligence," Lambert said. "We want to understand what happened, we want to know what happened and we want to know why."

Bland had said in an online posting that she was "depressed." But Lambert said that statement was made in March — and says little about her mindset before her death.

Bland's sister, Sharon Cooper, said Bland did not have any "medically diagnosed clinical depression" but was prone to good days and bad.

On Thursday, the Texas Commission on Jail Standards criticized the Waller County Jail for insufficient training and for failing to check on inmates face-to-face every hour, and ordered it to come into compliance. The Waller County Sheriff's Office responded that the two jailers involved did receive mental health training, just not in the past year, and jailers did check in on Bland, but used an intercom system rather than an in-person inspection as required.

The sheriff's office said it has no reason to believe either of these deficiencies contributed to Bland's death.
Link

Bland, who seemed irritated at having been pulled over in the first place, responded: 'Why do I have to put out a cigarette when I'm in my own car?'" 'yOyooo WhAYyyyyy do AH Gots TA PUT outi UH CIgArette WEnnn AH'm yn Mah Mo'FukiNNN Ownn RiiIdee' Lambert said. "And that seemed to irritate him to the point where he said, 'Get out of the car.'"- I can't wait to see this video myself as well.

Bland, a civil rights advocate who had moved to the Houston area from suburban Chicago for a new job at Prairie View A&M University, "wasn't comfortable getting out of the car," Lambert said. So the trooper "looked to force her to get out of the car by way of opening the door and started demanding that she do," Lambert said. -
Again just comply and make a complaint later jeebues... sorry Kirk

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
"I want fingerprints run. I want touch DNA tests down on the trash bag so we can know if anyone's DNA fingerprints besides Ms. Bland's were on that trash bag. And any other valid scientific testing we have so we can say with certainty what happened in her cell," said Waller County District Attorney Elton Mathis.
Of course you're going to find other people's fingerprints and DNA on the fucking trashbag. They don't magically appear in the cans themselves.

Myhairygrundle

The Bland family and several ministers are calling for the Justice Department to launch one as well.

"This was not a case of suicide, but homicide," said Reverand Jamal Bryant, of the Empowerment Temple AME Church of Baltimore.

Bryant was in Hempstead he says at the request of the Bland family.

"We believe this is homicide, that somebody killed Sandra Bland. There are too many holes in this case," said Rev. David Madison, president of the AME Minister Alliance.

This is how retarded people have become. Fucking water on the brain retarded people.

steve500

Of course you're going to find other people's fingerprints and DNA on the fucking trashbag. They don't magically appear in the cans themselves.
Yet when a black guy's DNA is found INSIDE a raype victim, they suddenly don't trust the tests.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
and lets forget the videos of her saying she was depressed, that has never been an indicator of any one wanting to kill themselves.... no its the racist police that killed her.

Myhairygrundle

Way to be punctual you nitwits.

Supposed to start at 3 and it's 430.

Oh, well. Maybe they are letting the "protesters" outside enjoy the Texas sun. It's only about 109 here today. Lol.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Way to be punctual you nitwits.

Supposed to start at 3 and it's 430.

Oh, well. Maybe they are letting the "protesters" outside enjoy the Texas sun. It's only about 109 here today. Lol.

They be running on nagger time, sir.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
The minute they said she was an "activist" from
Chicago you knew she had to be big mouth agitator.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
We get about one swinger (or pinatas as I affectionately call them) a year at my prison. Our last one was hispanic, so I didn't bring up my terminology.

Nothing you can do to stop someone that is intent on doing it. They generally do it at night and around holidays or bad news. My greatest fear on night shift wasn't having a pinata, it was not catching him in a reasonable amount of time.

Oh and:

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
You think maybe she was trying to only hurt herself really badly, expecting to be found? So then she could continue with the blame whitey shenanigans from a hospital bed.

She wanted martyrdom, and it found her.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
"Is there a sign in front of my jail cell that says "Dead....."

well you know the rest :haha7:

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
You think maybe she was trying to only hurt herself really badly, expecting to be found? So then she could continue with the blame whitey shenanigans from a hospital bed.

Good chance. It's my theory for Freddie Gray

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
All they do is make the case for the lack of rational intelligence from them as a group.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

Yep. I'll bet she pulled a Freddie Gray.