Black woman hangs herself in jail, but it has to be MURDER!!

Atomic Fireball

Donator
This all could have been avoided if Sandra had relocated to Olde Historic New Castle.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
They indicted the trooper to throw a crumbs to those gorillas.

He was fired, but will have an appeal.

The charges will be dismissed or he will get the old NG and that's that.

But they could have hung in in the town square and those fucking nogs will still ask for more.

Fuck them.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
I saw the half-a-mouf-of-teef having mother and her Laurence Fishburne looking lawyer on CNN this morning. All they did was call everyone involved "liars" over and over again.

Was really goddamn irritating.

Ekdrm2d1

Judge orders FBI to review documents in Sandra Bland death investigation
By the staff | Thursday, February 18, 2016 | click2houston.com

HOUSTON - A federal judge ordered the FBI to look over its reports once again in the Sandra Bland death investigation.

Bland's family was in Houston for a hearing in the civil lawsuit against Waller County, the Texas Department of Public Safety and DPS trooper Brian Encinia who arrested Bland.

Bland's mother said she is as determined as ever to find out the truth about what happened to her daughter.

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee is demanding the Justice Department launch its own investigation into the Bland case.

The family wants access to the Texas Rangers' investigation into Bland's death.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/j...documents-in-sandra-bland-death-investigation

Are they suing plastic bag manufacturer as well? Again how could have this been avoided hmmm besides not being lippy... how about bailing her out of jail ($5000 bond/$500 bail)... naaaaaaaaah

Last edited:

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
If only they cared this much about
her before she killed herself.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
If only they cared this much about
her before she killed herself.
She was worth $12.30 an hour plus her hurr weave and fake nails then. Now she's worth millions. They hope.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
She was worth $12.30 an hour plus her hurr weave and fake nails then. Now she's worth millions. They hope.
Yep. Her bail was the best money they never spent.

Well she already has a road named after her... hmmm you know anyone else who killed themselves and got a road named after them... like is there an R. Budd Dwyer Drive anywhere?

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Well she already has a road named after her... hmmm you know anyone else who killed themselves and got a road named after them... like is there an R. Budd Dwyer Drive anywhere?
The difference is that R. Bud Dwyer was innocent.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
You were watching it live?
Yup. It was a thing of beauty. That was
a big story around here and that press
conference when he blew his noggin out
was a must watch deal.

gleet

Yup. It was a thing of beauty. That was
a big story around here and that press
conference when he blew his noggin out
was a must watch deal.
Liar! You walked right into my trap. His news conference was recorded and shown at noon and the evening broadcast. :action-sm

Reading wiki, some channels froze the video but others showed it all. I'd hate to not choose wisely and miss the floor show.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Liar! You walked right into my trap. His news conference was recorded and shown at noon and the evening broadcast. :action-sm

Reading wiki, some channels froze the video but others showed it all. I'd hate to not choose wisely and miss the floor show.
Well who am I to dispute Wiki?
Everything on the net is accurate.

If it wasn't live it was right after it happened.
His trial was huge news around here.

Some stations did show the full show right away
and then later edited it.

gleet

Well who am I to dispute Wiki?
Everything on the net is accurate.

If it wasn't live it was right after it happened.
His trial was huge news around here.

Some stations did show the full show right away
and then later edited it.
It was only a half hour later. And I'm sure you got to see it before I did across the country. That guy had class. Went out nice like a Kipling poem.

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
And the women come out to cut up what remains,
Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
An' go to your Gawd like a soldier.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
I, however, DID watch it live. I was in middle school, we had a snow day, and they cut from whatever I was watching to show the press conference, not knowing what would happen. They cut away when he pulled out the gun on the channel I was watching, though. Didn't see the full Monty until years later.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Interesting (to me) aside: years later I worked a deal with the lead investigator in that case. He left his state job shortly after that incident and went into real estate. He owns a Keller Williams franchise in Central PA.