Black woman hangs herself in jail, but it has to be MURDER!!

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Interesting (to me) aside: years later I worked a deal with the lead investigator in that case. He left his state job shortly after that incident and went into real estate. He owns a Keller Williams franchise in Central PA.
In a strange coincidence, while he was shoving that blued Smith and Wesson Model 27 in his mouth, I owned the same model. Mine was 8 3/8", I don't know if he had that or the 6".

Judge orders FBI to review documents in Sandra Bland death investigation
By the staff | Thursday, February 18, 2016 | click2houston.com

HOUSTON - A federal judge ordered the FBI to look over its reports once again in the Sandra Bland death investigation.

Bland's family was in Houston for a hearing in the civil lawsuit against Waller County, the Texas Department of Public Safety and DPS trooper Brian Encinia who arrested Bland.

Bland's mother said she is as determined as ever to find out the truth about what happened to her daughter.

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee is demanding the Justice Department launch its own investigation into the Bland case.

The family wants access to the Texas Rangers' investigation into Bland's death.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/j...documents-in-sandra-bland-death-investigation
Am I missing something? Has there been any evidence that shows something other than suicide? Is it that she shouldn't have been able to kill herself while in police custody? Is it "the cops MUST be lying" ideology that has pushed this so far?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Just checking... my k frame 38 spc is cute... but I do need a 357 carrry pc... and finding a used one around here is a bother...
Oh you don't want to carry an 8" 27. Can you find an old Ruger?

Oh you don't want to carry an 8" 27. Can you find an old Ruger?
I do have a Ruger Redhawk 7 1/2" scoped 44 magnum... prob close to the silliest carry pistol known... it's huge... but due to its size shooting hot 44 mag loads it doesn't hurt to shoot it. And I would have never sat over a target and gone...

I just want a K frame (or bigger) 357... as due to my hand size I can't shoot J frames for shit....

And yes I giggle like a school girl when I shoot that 44 Mag...cuz ooof it makes really big holes in things....

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Good god man, how fucking old are you? :p
i was old enough to see it live also, and on the news at noon, and at 5pm and on the front page of the paper the next morning. then listened to howard goofing on it for at least two weeks.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
There's nobody in this bitch's family that would rather have her alive than 2 mil

And she got a street named after inventing a new use for garbage bags... hope the family patented it.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
$1.9 mil.

Damn.

That's a 1.9 million dollar return on a zero dollar investment.

That's the best $500 of bail money her family never spent.

$1.9 mil.

Damn.

That's a 1.9 million dollar return on a zero dollar investment.

That's the best $500 of bail money her family never spent.
Guessing new hoopties... hur dids... sail foams for everyone. Wonder how long they will take to go through it... gonna say 3 months tops.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
You mean the family that was so sick of her shit that they refused to pay $500 bail to teach her a lesson?
Seems to be a thing in the community:

The jail allowed her to make several phone calls in an attempt to raise bond, including to a Texas man with whom Bland had been staying, "but it appeared he was intentionally ignoring her calls," the motion said. Bland also contacted a bail bondsman, who, the jail said, contacted Bland's mother and other relatives.

I think I did a bunch of calculations (a few pages) on how easy it would have been to come up with this (turns out ) $515... it would be 43 packs of Newports to bond her out (well in Chicago)... one half assed weave... one spinner rim... the list keeps going.