Black woman hangs herself in jail, but it has to be MURDER!!

Stig

A Bigly Bad Hombre.
Seems to be a thing in the community:

The jail allowed her to make several phone calls in an attempt to raise bond, including to a Texas man with whom Bland had been staying, "but it appeared he was intentionally ignoring her calls," the motion said. Bland also contacted a bail bondsman, who, the jail said, contacted Bland's mother and other relatives.

I think I did a bunch of calculations (a few pages) on how easy it would have been to come up with this (turns out ) $515... it would be 43 packs of Newports to bond her out (well in Chicago)... one half assed weave... one spinner rim... the list keeps going.
What's that in buckets of chicken?

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Guessing new hoopties... hur dids... sail foams for everyone. Wonder how long they will take to go through it... gonna say 3 months tops.
You forgot a box truck worth of Newport 100s and another one of colt 45 (it's got Billy D. Williams on the can you know. Says it's his official favorite drink so it's gotta be good)

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Seems to be a thing in the community:

The jail allowed her to make several phone calls in an attempt to raise bond, including to a Texas man with whom Bland had been staying, "but it appeared he was intentionally ignoring her calls," the motion said. Bland also contacted a bail bondsman, who, the jail said, contacted Bland's mother and other relatives.

I think I did a bunch of calculations (a few pages) on how easy it would have been to come up with this (turns out ) $515... it would be 43 packs of Newports to bond her out (well in Chicago)... one half assed weave... one spinner rim... the list keeps going.
Her family would of had to come up with only 10% so $51.50 for the bondsman to get her out....she wasn't worth $51 to them....let THAT sink in

Her family would of had to come up with only 10% so $51.50 for the bondsman to get her out....she wasn't worth $51 to them....let THAT sink in
Actually the bail was 5k... so they would have had to pay a bondsman $500. Again the the limit of my first credit card I got when I was 18.

Oh OK. I thought bail was 500. I misunderstood
Still anyone with any kinda of family should be able to come up with $500... shit friends even.

Nah let's name a road and pay the family off due to her going into battle mode.

Texas Senate unanimously passes Sandra Bland Act

Texas Senators unanimously passed the Sandra Bland Act Thursday. The bill is filled with criminal justice reforms aimed at addressing issues that were addressed by legislature committees following Bland's death.

In 2015, the 28-year-old was pulled over in Waller County for failing to signal a lane change. After a heated verbal confrontation, Bland was pulled out of her car by the State Trooper who stopped her and arrested for allegedly assaulting him. Three days later, she was found hanging in a jail cell and her death was ruled a suicide.

Representative Garnet Coleman (D-Houston) composed a 55-paged bill filled with reforms. Senator John Whitmire (D-Houston) filed the companion bill in the Senate.

This week, Whitmire could be seen on the Senate floor, talking with Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick and other Senators, working to have the bill called up for vote.

That finally happened Thursday afternoon. As he laid out the bill, Whitmire told lawmakers 26 people committed suicide in Texas county jails last year. He added that there have been some reforms, and that number has dropped to 16 this year, but said more must be done to address mental health.

"If you don't remember one other word that I speak," Whitmire said. "I want you to remember this, when you deny someone their liberty, you have a responsibility to provide for the safety and welfare of that person."

Whitmire went on to say the anxiety that comes from being arrested can trigger a mental crisis and there are requirements in the bill to better recognize and address that.

Whitmire said the bill isn't perfect, but is a step forward. And Coleman agrees.

Coleman said having a bill named the "Sandra Bland Act" pass the Senate shows lawmakers in Texas recognize there are issues that contributed to Bland's death and the action senators took is a big step.

"The idea that it actually has passed out of one house means that it will have an impact because it will give people encouragement, and that's the big impact," Coleman said. "Encouragement to try to continue to make change."

The bill requires more training in mental illness and de-escalation for officers and jailers. It also allows counties to come up with programs to put the homeless and people with mental illness in facilities instead of jails.

But some key sections of the bill were removed. Coleman said he is disappointed consent searches and pre-text stops were removed from the Senate version of the bill. But he also pointed out there are other bills filed to address those specific issues. He also said he knows legislative changes will come in increments, rather than all at one time.
Link

Hmmm I see her canonization is on track...

Coleman said having a bill named the "Sandra Bland Act" pass the Senate shows lawmakers in Texas recognize there are issues that contributed to Bland's death and the action senators took is a big step. - Ya that her relatives are a bunch of deadbeats who couldn't come up with her bail?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
You forgot a box truck worth of Newport 100s and another one of colt 45 (it's got Billy D. Williams on the can you know. Says it's his official favorite drink so it's gotta be good)
I'm rich, bitch! *honk honk*

They had nothing. The grand jury felt the statement that he removed her from her car in order to more safely conduct a traffic stop was false. That's it.

Perjury Charge Dropped Against Ex-Trooper in Sandra Bland Case

By MANNY FERNANDEZ and DAVID MONTGOMERYJUNE 28, 2017

HOUSTON — The Texas state trooper who arrested Sandra Bland, the black woman who was found hanging in a Waller County jail cell in 2015 and whose death became a symbol of the national debate over the treatment of blacks by the police, was cleared on Wednesday of the only criminal charge he faced in the case.

The trooper, Brian T. Encinia, was indicted last year by a Waller County grand jury on a perjury charge, in connection with his description of the arrest of Ms. Bland, whom he pulled over in July 2015 in a routine traffic stop in Prairie View, northwest of Houston. On Wednesday, the perjury charge against Mr. Encinia was dismissed by a judge, after prosecutors filed a motion asking for the charge to be dropped.

The charge, a misdemeanor, led to Mr. Encinia’s firing by the Texas Department of Public Safety. He had fought the charge, pleading not guilty. The same grand jury that indicted Mr. Encinia had declined to indict any of Ms. Bland’s jailers in connection with her death, which the medical examiner had ruled a suicide.

Ms. Bland, 28, of Chicago, was returning to Texas to take a job at Prairie View A&M University, her alma mater, when Mr. Encinia pulled her over for failing to use her turn signal. A dashboard-camera video of the episode captured Mr. Encinia’s tense encounter with Ms. Bland, showing him threatening her with a Taser and arresting her on a charge of assaulting a public servant.

She was found dead in her cell three days after her arrest. A lawsuit filed by Ms. Bland’s relatives in federal court against Mr. Encinia and others claimed he made up a reason to arrest her, although that suit was later settled.

The perjury charge against Mr. Encinia stemmed from a one-page affidavit that he filed with jail officials justifying Ms. Bland’s arrest. Mr. Encinia wrote in the affidavit that he removed her from her car to more safely conduct a traffic investigation, but the grand jury found that statement to be false, according to special prosecutors who handled the case.

The dismissal of the perjury charge was tied to an agreement prosecutors had with Mr. Encinia. In the agreement — which was signed by prosecutors, the judge, Mr. Encinia and his lawyers — Mr. Encinia agreed to end his career as a law enforcement officer in exchange for the dismissal of the charge.

Mr. Encinia permanently surrendered the state-issued license given to all law-enforcement officers and agreed that he would “never seek, accept or engage in employment in any capacity with law enforcement,” either as a sworn police officer or in a civilian role, according to court records. He also agreed to never seek expungement of the charge, the legal process of having a criminal record erased or sealed. If he violates any parts of the agreement, the state can refile the charge against him.

“Brian and his family appreciate the thoughtful review by the prosecutors,” Chip Lewis, Mr. Encinia’s lawyer, said in a statement. “Dismissal was the right thing to do. The Encinias will remain forever grateful to their family, friends and members of the law enforcement community for all their support.”

Cannon Lambert, a lawyer for Ms. Bland’s relatives, said the family was “completely blindsided” by the dismissal of the charge. Ms. Bland’s mother, Geneva Reed-Veal, and her sisters had met with special prosecutors in Texas last year and told them that the family wanted the case to go to trial, and prosecutors had agreed to pursue that course, Mr. Lambert said.

“It’s pretty disappointing,” he said.

Pheobe Smith, one of the special prosecutors, disagreed with Mr. Lambert’s interpretation of the discussions between the family and prosecutors. And she defended prosecutors’ handling of the case, saying they were prepared to go to trial in September but felt their best option was ensuring Mr. Encinia would be barred from pursuing a law-enforcement career.

“It’s pretty obvious that it’s always going to be an uphill battle when you’re prosecuting a case against a police officer, and we fully expected that,” Ms. Smith said, adding, “What I was searching for was to do the right thing, and I think that we did that.”

DiggerNick

Donator
This reminds me, it's been a while since BLM has shown teir stinking monkey faces, hasn't it?

Upper-middle-class whites in Antifa have stolen their thunder of late.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
This reminds me, it's been a while since BLM has shown teir stinking monkey faces, hasn't it?

Upper-middle-class whites in Antifa have stolen their thunder of late.
There is a heat wave coming to the east coast this holiday weekend it's sure to stir the natives

So some lippy bitch who has cheap relatives who hangs herself costs a man his pension... yep seems fair...

DiggerNick

Donator
There is a heat wave coming to the east coast this holiday weekend it's sure to stir the natives
I hear Soros has lost so much money on this bullshit even he may be backing off from it a bit.

Especially since people are now fighting back and sending these little trust fund faggots packing.

mascan42

I hear Soros has lost so much money on this bullshit even he may be backing off from it a bit.

Especially since people are now fighting back and sending these little trust fund faggots packing.
Also there's no publicity in it anymore. The media has moved on. Now it's 24 hours of REX TILLERSON SNEEZED AND TRUMP DIDN'T SAY GOD BLESS YOU OMG THIS WILL BE THE SCANDAL THAT BRINGS TRUMP DOWN!!!!1!1ONE!

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony

Interesting.

Soros may be thinking information travels through culture leaders the same way it used to. News, movies, and TV. Now there's alternatives. He probably is realizing they're ruining his ability to manipulate the public like he was used to.

And remember kids, all you have to do is be lippy and depressed and you can get a road named after you:

Yep but some guy who got a Bronze Star or a Purple Heart for getting shot or killed in some shitty country gets squat... seems fair.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
I was thinking about that last night. Aside from some parade bullshit in Canada, I haven't heard about anything they've done for months. Did people finally realize that igoring them makes them go away?

Plunkies

I was thinking about that last night. Aside from some parade bullshit in Canada, I haven't heard about anything they've done for months. Did people finally realize that igoring them makes them go away?
Soros simply stopped funding them.