Black woman hangs herself in jail, but it has to be MURDER!!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Soros simply stopped funding them.
Probably stopped bailing them out of jail and paying their lawyers, and, yea, the trump "outrage" trumps the faulse narrative but, kill a few more and they might pop back if trump sides with the police

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Probably stopped bailing them out of jail and paying their lawyers, and, yea, the trump "outrage" trumps the faulse narrative but, kill a few more and they might pop back if trump sides with the police
Can you imagine being one of those cocksuckers in jail when you find out your bail isn't being paid anymore?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Again he is allowed to take you out of the car due to Mimms vs. PA... but what a lippy bitch. Oh well hope this story had a happy ending... oh wait...

Holy shit what these people read into 39 seconds of video is amazing...

Ya they will do that...

Yes women are too stoopid to have and use guns.

So she isn't resisting now... I guess he could use a baton to get her in line rather then a taser.

Oh and remember kids... her cheapass family couldn't come up with $500 bail... wonder if the sued this guy as well...

What exactly does that video prove again?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What exactly does that video prove again?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That she was a lippy bitch from a different angle?

Here's the entire stop... notice right from the get go the uppitiness... even though he is within his rights to get the bitch out her car.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Silly Negroes, traffic laws are for everyone's safety. Obey them or suffer the consequences.

Silly Negroes, traffic laws are for everyone's safety. Obey them or suffer the consequences.
Oddly haven't gotten a response to my tweet... and again the absolute wrong place to argue a ticket is on the side of the road. Also you catch more flies with honey then you do with vinegar. If she was polite and not so hmmm hmmm how dare you hmm hmmm she might of gotten off with a warning. But nope lets go into battle mode and see what happens. Idiot

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Oddly haven't gotten a response to my tweet... and again the absolute wrong place to argue a ticket is on the side of the road. Also you catch more flies with honey then you do with vinegar. If she was polite and not so hmmm hmmm how dare you hmm hmmm she might of gotten off with a warning. But nope lets go into battle mode and see what happens. Idiot
Be polite take your pinch and handle it in court, like any intelligent person.

The racial justice warriors are just race hustlers sending their own to prison with their stupidity.

Wonder how much they get kicked back for the part?

Be polite take your pinch and handle it in court, like any intelligent person.

The racial justice warriors are just race hustlers sending their own to prison with their stupidity.

Wonder how much they get kicked back for the part?
Well that section of the road was renamed after her... and even though she made her self into a windchime the fambly got 1.9 million dollars... yep the family that couldn't afford to pay bail of $500 gets 1.9 million...

Sandra Bland's family settles for $1.9M in wrongful death suit

Sandra Bland's family has reached a $1.9 million settlement in a wrongful death lawsuit -- an agreement that has brought "joy" after a year of grief cuz we RICH BITCH, Bland's mother said.

The settlement includes compensation for Bland's death in custody as well as several changes to jail procedures in Waller County, Texas. Bland was found dead in her jail cell three days after she was pulled over for failing to use her turn signal in July 2015.

Who was Sandra Bland?

Bland family attorney Cannon Lambert said the jail procedure changes include:

-- Using automated electronic sensors to ensure timely cell checks
-- Providing an on-duty staff nurse or emergency medical technician for all shifts
-- Providing continuing education for jailer screening
-- Bibs to be provided during feeding and burping after feeding then a nappy nap.

Larry Simmons, an attorney for Waller County, said in a statement that both sides still needed to iron out the final details of the settlement. which were supposed to remain confidential until after it was finalized.

As of now, Simmons said the settlement had yet to be completed, and still required approval from the Waller County Commissioners Court.

Nevertheless, Bland's mother, Geneva Reed-Veal, said the settlement is a clear victory.

"Right now my emotion is joy, pure joy," she told HLN's Mike Galanos on Thursday. "There's a sense of God's justice for me." As she stopped in at local Cadillac dealership.

A controversial arrest

Bland's death sparked outrage from those who said she never should have been arrested in the first place. Protesters said her arrest after failing to use a turn signal showed bias and excessive use of force by police against African-Americans. Whilst she was totally acting like an adult and not a spoiled chi'le.
Link/More

What is there to investigate? Forgets to use signals > gets pulled over >battlemode initiated>gets arrested>makes a interesting neck tie....

Later cop fired>family wins ghetto lottery>road named after her.

Yes the road she was pulled over on was named after her... I guess Lippy Bitch Lane was taken.

Floyd1977

What is there to investigate? Forgets to use signals > gets pulled over >battlemode initiated>gets arrested>makes a interesting neck tie....

Later cop fired>family wins ghetto lottery>road named after her.

Yes the road she was pulled over on was named after her... I guess Lippy Bitch Lane was taken.
Let’s just get down to brass tacks here. How much more is that video going to cost?

Let’s just get down to brass tacks here. How much more is that video going to cost?
They already got 1.9 mil... and really its the same vidya but from a different angle... only difference is the uppitynes, childlike screaming can be heard a lot clearer.

And remember kids her cheapass fambly couldn't come up with $500 to bail her out...

Floyd1977

They already got 1.9 mil... and really its the same vidya but from a different angle... only difference is the uppitynes, childlike screaming can be heard a lot clearer.
“Renewed Investigation” = “Cough up more” in a case like this.

Pretty sure they signed away the right to sue after accepting the big fat check.
Is there a “new” evidence clause?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
“Renewed Investigation” = “Cough up more” in a case like this.

Is there a “new” evidence clause?
IANAL, usually not. Once you sign, you've settled and no givebacks or get more, its a done deal.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
That’s the problem. After they paid the bill for the lawyers they realized it wasn’t as much so they needs more.
They could only afford three of the four new spinny 22 inch chrome wheels for their 1996 Cadillac hoopty