Bleck US lawmaker says white man told her to 'go back where you came from’ and sheeit...

What we need here is the word of a 3rd neutral party AKA someone who saw this shit go down.

Give this guy some credit(credibility), he's standing there taking the heat and not hiding. She didn't even want him to talk.
Well he's a man of a certain age... that I'm gonna guess was prob a wet foot/dry foot Cuban immigrant... and dosent give a fuck at this point.

Where she is a petulant child....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well now it's "I don't want to say he said go back to your country or go back to where you came from but he was making those types of references is what I remember".

BBBBBut you already said, while crying and wiping tears, that he said that exact phrase.

click

What a great thread. That dude is my hero. Has a black woman with that dyed
blond short hair ever not been a total cunt? It's like the can I speak to a
manager for black broads hairdo.

Well now it's "I don't want to say he said go back to your country or go back to where you came from but he was making those types of references is what I remember".

BBBBBut you already said, while crying and wiping tears, that he said that exact phrase.
You mean she lied... well no shit

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
What a great thread. That dude is my hero. Has a black woman with that dyed
blond short hair ever not been a total cunt? It's like the can I speak to a
manager for black broads hairdo.
It’s every waitress, barista, bodega owner, gas station attendance nightmare

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
She's finger wagging, confrontational, and uppity in the video, but was just a shrinking violet at Publix. Yeah, okay.

Her harasser is a Cuban Democrat who hates Trump, yet there's "so much hate in this world and it's being incited by our president every single day."

Nine months pregnant by who? Ugh.

Tiny white man cussing out a pregnant black woman in a grocery store and there's zero Worldstar videos? Fuck outta here.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

Wait wait wait she told HIM to go back? A gentleman of Cuban persuasion? A child of immigrants, perhaps? Or even an immigrant himself? Oh my god you fucking racist.

I knew it. Its never a real quote. Its what some cunt interprets as what you mean.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
And the left continues to tear each other apart like a pack of rabid chihuahuas.

KRSOne

Soyboy democrat TDS sufferer. I figured she just made it all up and nothing at all happened but this is even better.

Hmmm hmmm I have problems standing and sheeeit... as I stand for 15 minutes suckin my toofuses complaining about that cracker mothefucker...

Ok I watched that WHOLE 15 min interview..
She keeps saying its simple assault and harassment, not free speech. He supposedly voted for her but she wants him arrested and thrown in jail.

Shes complainaing that he came back after his friends saw it on the internet and asked him if he did those things. Well, he came back to refute the lie he told you to go back where you came from or your country. I would too. But no it's because racism. Even though he voted for her its racism and hate and cannot be tolerated.

And it seems to me he had an issue with bringing 20 items to the 10 item or less lane. She claims she was going to split into 2 orders under the guise of "teaching her daughter to shop who was excited". The split between 2 people is the hackiest express lane exploit. He didn't like it, appreciate, nor was he going to stand for that kind of cheating without challenging it.

More importantly at 1430 she keeps trying to say her story was corroborated by the witness but keeps saying Colloborated. Am I hearing right? Collberated?

Arrest him for what?

2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 5 - CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON
ARTICLE 2 - ASSAULT AND BATTERY
§ 16-5-20 - Simple assault

(a) A person commits the offense of simple assault when he or she either:

(1) Attempts to commit a violent injury to the person of another; or

(2) Commits an act which places another in reasonable apprehension of immediately receiving a violent injury.

(b) Except as provided in subsections (c) through (h) of this Code section, a person who commits the offense of simple assault shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

(c) Any person who commits the offense of simple assault in a public transit vehicle or station shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature. For purposes of this Code section, "public transit vehicle" means a bus, van, or rail car used for the transportation of passengers within a system which receives a subsidy from tax revenues or is operated under a franchise contract with a county or municipality of this state.

(d) If the offense of simple assault is committed between past or present spouses, persons who are parents of the same child, parents and children, stepparents and stepchildren, foster parents and foster children, or other persons excluding siblings living or formerly living in the same household, the defendant shall be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature. In no event shall this subsection be applicable to corporal punishment administered by a parent or guardian to a child or administered by a person acting in loco parentis.

(e) Any person who commits the offense of simple assault against a person who is 65 years of age or older shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

(f) Any person who commits the offense of simple assault against an employee of a public school system of this state while such employee is engaged in official duties or on school property shall, upon conviction of such offense, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature. For purposes of this Code section, "school property" shall include public school buses and stops for public school buses as designated by local school boards of education.

(g) Any person who commits the offense of simple assault against a female who is pregnant at the time of the offense shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

(h) Nothing in this Code section shall be construed to permit the prosecution of:

(1) Any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

(2) Any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or

(3) Any woman with respect to her unborn child.

For the purposes of this subsection, the term "unborn child" means a member of the species homo sapiens at any stage of development who is carried in the womb.

ysr50

Donator
Thread title is misleading. That cunt isn't a lawmaker.