Bleck US lawmaker says white man told her to 'go back where you came from’ and sheeit...

maz

TRueWDTer
1 of my brother's had a Cuban gf
She seemed as white as snow
Blonde and blue-eyed

I liked her
She was very pretty
Apparently she was a little too conservative for his taste
I thought she was a keeper
She had a couple kids from a previous marriage though

Bobobie

Some even say there are white Mexicans in our midst.

Nope, hes as white as the zimzam
Blonde and blue-eyed

I liked her
She was very pretty

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

KRSOne

She got the attention she wanted and not a thing will happen to her.
This guy is a lefty and they are masters at bitching and complaining so he could end up making her regret she ever did this.

A few lefties who start crying can get a multi billion dollar corporation or bank to do what they want just to make them go away, thats how annoying they are.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
https://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/c...wmaker-publix-dispute/fp9t5RJLXVSOTaMnVLmHEP/

A Publix employee told a Cobb County officer that she witnessed part of the conversation and heard Thomas “continuously tell Eric Sparkes to ‘Go back where you came from!’” but did not hear Sparkes utter those words to Thomas.

Both Thomas and Sparkes have called on Publix to release a video of the incident, which has not yet been made public. But the officer who reviewed the tape, which did not include audio, described it in the report.

He wrote that Sparkes “did not appear to be irate” during the confrontation and that he quickly retreated from Thomas as she moved his way “pointing her finger at him.” When she moved toward Sparkes a second time, a Publix staffer waved for him to leave and Thomas turned to her daughter and paid for her items, he wrote. The dispute lasted about 45 seconds.

She doesn't seem like the aggressive finger-pointing type.

https://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/c...wmaker-publix-dispute/fp9t5RJLXVSOTaMnVLmHEP/

A Publix employee told a Cobb County officer that she witnessed part of the conversation and heard Thomas “continuously tell Eric Sparkes to ‘Go back where you came from!’” but did not hear Sparkes utter those words to Thomas.

Both Thomas and Sparkes have called on Publix to release a video of the incident, which has not yet been made public. But the officer who reviewed the tape, which did not include audio, described it in the report.

He wrote that Sparkes “did not appear to be irate” during the confrontation and that he quickly retreated from Thomas as she moved his way “pointing her finger at him.” When she moved toward Sparkes a second time, a Publix staffer waved for him to leave and Thomas turned to her daughter and paid for her items, he wrote. The dispute lasted about 45 seconds.

Yada yada dude was being a nosy bitch... but linebacker went into hmm hmm oh no you didn't mode... sheeeit

mascan42

Everyone involved here is an asshole, but he at least doesn't appear to be a racist asshole.

I know some Cubans here that are white, and have names like Oleg or Ivan.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Dude was brave to confront her highness as he was surrounded... you just know there was a few "Oh no you didn'ts" mixed in with the teeth sucking...

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
Blonde and blue-eyed

I liked her
She was very pretty
This is the worst poem I've ever read.