Bleck US lawmaker says white man told her to 'go back where you came from’ and sheeit...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Dude was brave to confront her highness as he was surrounded... you just know there was a few "Oh no you didn'ts" mixed in with the teeth sucking...
If he is an off the boat Cuban he sent afraid of no woman, blek or not, in Cuba he would have just punched her in her pie hole and she would have deserved it

If he is an off the boat Cuban he sent afraid of no woman, blek or not, in Cuba he would have just punched her in her pie hole and she would have deserved it
And I know why she wears those mom shirts cuz bitch be looking fayt not preggers...

I've never understood how someone could think getting a load dumped in them makes them special.
Well she is a politician... wouldn't put it past her to be preggers for the next election cycle considering they already have a 9 year old. Most people don't wait 9 years to have another kid...

No charges in grocery store dispute between black Georgia lawmaker and white man

Police said they will not file any charges in the dispute between a black Georgia lawmaker and a white man she accused of verbally assaulting her for having too many items in a grocery checkout line. In a widely shared Facebook video, a tearful state Rep. Erica Thomas accused a man later identified as Eric Sparkes of racism.

Thomas, who is nine months pregnant, said he told her, "You need to go back where you came from." The dispute happened Friday at a Publix grocery store in Mableton, Georgia.

Cobb County Police spokesman Sergeant Wayne Delk said Tuesday that authorities investigated and won't charge anyone.

Her video went viral on Twitter, along with the hashtag #IStandWithErica. Thomas later wrote that she was "verbally assaulted in the grocery store by a white man."

Her video went viral on Twitter, along with the hashtag #IStandWithErica. Thomas later wrote that she was "verbally assaulted in the grocery store by a white man."
Link

I hope he sues for defamation of character...

The kind of troubling thing here is that there would even be a question of charges because of a verbal exchange.
Well cuz she be bleck and he be a rayciss... an she never heard of the Bill o' Rights yo...