Bleep game with the Count

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Just want to say radio gold in my opinion. I was never that big on the bleep game until now. As a huge Muppet/Sesame fan and former Henson intern, and loving this song for years and having it brought to my favorite radio POgram I couldn't be happier. Way to go guys:clap:

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
I agree. I was giggling my ass off when I was listening to it on my way to work.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
And yeah... it totally brought back memories because I was all about Sesame Street when I was a little kid. And the Count was one of my favorite characters.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
LOL. That's been on MJMandalay's Myspace page for a long time now.

Just sayin. ;)

PopeDX

I had that on LP as a kid; as soon as it started I knew it was going to be great :D

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
I had a co-worker in my car when that came on. He had never heard OnA before, but he was laughing alot to that song. Great job!

reddog_2711

This bit was great, but it pissed me off.

I was going through sesame street audio that I found online and was going to do the same thing, and I was going to the the excact same thing this weekend at home and send it in.

Oh well.....they probably did it better than I would have been able to anyways. I guess I'll stick to the photoshop forum for now.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
I had that on LP as a kid; as soon as it started I knew it was going to be great :D
Pope I still have my Sesame St. records and still play them....yes I'm obsessed with that as much as I am O&A.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
"________ the candles" was the one that really got me.:icon_lol:

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Wow, talk about potential......
[yt]tcbBMGF1Va8&feature=related[/yt]

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Just want to say radio gold in my opinion. I was never that big on the bleep game until now. As a huge Muppet/Sesame fan and former Henson intern, and loving this song for years and having it brought to my favorite radio POgram I couldn't be happier. Way to go guys:clap:
Gotta say I was less impressed. When you cheat by adding more than just the bleep (replacing the "c" & "t" sound with the "f" & "ck" sound), it's...well...cheating!

[yt]6AXPnH0C9UA[/yt]

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Gotta say I was less impressed. When you cheat by adding more than just the bleep (replacing the "c" & "t" sound with the "f" & "ck" sound), it's...well...cheating!

[yt]6AXPnH0C9UA[/yt]
Oh you're just sore you didn't do it ;) But seriously I think it was still great and anyone who knows the song backwards and forwards like myself and grew up with it finds it hilarious.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AXPnH0C9UA[/media]

I put that on myspace as soon as MJ posted it.. the song was written for the beeps!