Blowing Up MakeUpStuffTuesday

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
I'm not sure if this is the blogger the boys were referring to, but no wonder the Itlerhay Alloonbay athay Acyeesmay Aradepay story doesn't seem like it's taking off.

When you type in "HitlerBalloonMacy's" in Google, the first thing that comes up is the show recap on FBA. Maybe whoever does that over there can piensa un otra manera a desribar el Show...or at least the M.U.S.T. bit.

Just sayin...:action-sm

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Any on got the address of said blog?

ruinedbitredd

Feb 10, 2007
they should move it to thursday and not tell anyone.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
i think they were talking about Chris Mcdevitt the last two weeks he had been blowing up there spot

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
It would have worked better if it was a topic more close to people's hearts and The Valkyries was more widely known besides in some pure circles. Also this lets people have a break for a really stellar one next week.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Maybe a "Hitler balloon" was a bit too obviously fake no matter how hard they tried to sell it.

NIB1666

Sep 29, 2007
i hate makeup stuff tuesday. i cant trust anything the bbbbboys tell me in the morning anymore.

Oct 8, 2003
They blog or there? I thought they just bashed the show and jacked to pal talk.

I'm just kidding, they don't all bash the show over there; there's so few active posters it's like a ghost town.:action-sm

SKRI

Oct 26, 2007
ive been posting bulletins about it on MySpace. inbox wont stop getting a new message in it, damnit

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
When you type in "HitlerBalloonMacy's" in Google, the first thing that comes up is the show recap on FBA. Maybe whoever does that over there can piensa un otra manera a desribar el Show...or at least the M.U.S.T. bit.

Just sayin...:action-sm
Right now it seems as if they're more concerned with blowing up the show - especially where Ant's concerned than with anything else. There's at least 59 pages of Ant bashing and by extension Wackbag all stemming Ant hanging up on someone trying to get an FBA plug in on the 15th. It was like a train wreck .. you know what's going to happen but you have to watch. While I didn't read all 59 pages, I read enough to feel sorrier for them than I ever have before. What a pathetic bunch of losers!

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
I know the idea of a Hitler balloon is funny, but it would have been more believable if it were a "History Channel Float" that feautred Hitler and others. Actually, floats are more of a Pasadena Tournament of Roses Parade thing, but it definitely is plausible.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Op should order an attack.

KissyBoots

Apr 7, 2007
I kind of hate make up stuff Tuesday. It doesn't work as a weekly bit, and the stuff lately has been too easy to debunk. A Hitler balloon to promote a movie that doesn't come out for another year? ...and at an event that really caters to kids? Pretty weak.