Board gossip...Dave or Lilly?

For Board Gossip....Dave or Lilly??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
lilly rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she should do it all the time!!!!! go lilly!!!!!!

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
Jun 27, 2006
North Jersey
Gonna have to go with Lilly on this one, her voice is much much hotter

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
I would much rather hear Lilly do.....well....anything over Dave.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
lilly rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she should do it all the time!!!!! go lilly!!!!!!
x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and more of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Word am i invited to the Babyfuck party? It'd make my year
All of High Society is invited to the Babyfuck Bash..

H

Hughdini

Lilly - No Doubt - a strong new starlet, Ron and Fez are pulling far ahead of O and A with the young fresh talent- ESD's alcoholism is killing the rest of the brain that Down's Syndrome didn't get.
Thanks Lilly for pulling my STI post, I love being on the newest, funniest bit

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Dave has Guy Guyerson. Time to let someone have a shot. Love Lily.

Dave has done a great job with it, but as Bronx Johnny just stated, Lily killed him today.

Mar 17, 2006
Lilly can come up with her own bit instead of stealing Dave's.

ESD for life!!!

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I vote for Lilly. Her sexy voice made what was an abortion of a radio bit, a lot more enjoyable.

hotshot70

Dec 29, 2006
Iowa USA
Lilly sucks. She stole a bit during a writers strike, This C*** needs to get walkin. NO SCUZZY MUZZIES ALLOWED! SAVE DAVE! KILL LILL (careerwise).May she choke to death on her boyfriend's teeny weenie, swallow a poison Pamprin, and have her "do-it-yourself Jihad" kit explode in her own face. A great big "FUCK YOU, LILLY!" to that scabby yeast infected twat!

underdog423

Aug 31, 2005
Lilly sucks. She stole a bit during a writers strike, This C*** needs to get walkin. NO SCUZZY MUZZIES ALLOWED! SAVE DAVE! KILL LILL (careerwise).May she choke to death on her boyfriend's teeny weenie, swallow a poison Pamprin, and have her "do-it-yourself Jihad" kit explode in her own face. A great big "FUCK YOU, LILLY!" to that scabby yeast infected twat!
You're the worst board character since Striker.

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
I thought Lilly did a very good job. I liked one callers suggestion of Chick Chickerson.