Boardwalk Empire Season 4

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
I don't know where this should go, but I'm not gonna be the guy that creates the season 4 preview thread that ends up being used for the whole season.

Ron Livingston, of Office Space and Band of Brothers fame, is coming on board for season 4.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/26/ron-livingston-boardwalk-empire/
There ya go, sport.

And Psychopath

Dominick Lombardozi from the wire is playing one of Al Capone's brother.
New season, new thread.

Mar 28, 2007
Planet Houston
Really sucks that Richard is gone, my favorite character. Maybe he wont be gone I don't know.
Season 4 should still be good.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Really sucks that Richard is gone, my favorite character. Maybe he wont be gone I don't know.
Season 4 should still be good.
Is he dead? Then he's not gone.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I hope not but I don't see what his purpose would be now, unless Nucky hires him.
He's the breakout character, the fan favorite, and they gave him the bad ass scene during the finale. He's coming back.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
http://screencrush.com/boardwalk-empire-season-4-brian-geraghty/
‘Boardwalk Empire’ Season 4: ‘The Hurt Locker’s Brian Geraghty Joins the Cast

by Kevin Fitzpatrick Yesterday
HBO / Valerie Macon, Getty Images
The fourth season of HBO’s period drama ‘Boardwalk Empire‘ has been on a casting roll of late, just yesterday announce ‘Office Space’ and ‘Band of Brothers’ star Ron Livingston for a regular role, and prior to that ‘The Wire‘ vet Domenick Lombardozzi, and now the series has picked up another major player for the season. Sources say that ‘The Hurt Locker’ co-star and ‘True Blood‘ player Brian Geraghty is headed to Atlantic City for ‘Boardwalk Empire’ season 4, but who will he play? Is Geraghty the next big menace to Nucky Thompson?
HBO has yet to set an official premiere date for ‘Boardwalk Empire’ season 4, most likely placing it among its usual fall schedule, but it seems Nucky Thompson has picked up yet another enemy. Deadline reports that ‘The Hurt Locker’s Brian Geraghty has joined the fourth season of the Prohibition drama in a recurring role, one which could prove much more than it seems.
Geraghty will play the recurring role of Prohibition agent Loren Knox, newly assigned to Atlantic City and carrying a few ulterior motives of his own. Elsewhere, ‘Boardwalk Empire’ season 4 has recruited Ron Livingston for a new regular role, HBO vet Domenick Lombardozzi as Chicago mobster Ralph Capone, elder brother to Al Capone (Stephen Graham). Recent casting reports suggested that historical figure J. Edgar Hoover might have a recurring presence in the season, but thus far no casting has been announced.
Series creator and show-runner Terence Winter told reporters that ‘Boardwalk Empire’ season 4 would see a bit of a time jump into 1924, often seen as the year gangsters like Lucky Luciano and Al Capone truly came into their own. Winter also previously confirmed of ‘Boardwalk Empire’ season 4 that Gretchen Mol and Kelly MacDonald would indeed return, despite their ambiguous presences at the end of season 3, while Michael Shannon (Nelson Van Alden) would have a stronger presence as a member of Al Capone’s crew.
What say you? Are you looking forward to ‘Boardwalk Empire’ season 4′s HBO debut? What other stars beside Brian Geraghty would you like to see in Nucky Thompson’s world?
Filed Under: Boardwalk Empire, Brian Geraghty, HBO

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
Nice seeing a South Jersey guy like Brian Geraghty getting on Boardwalk Empire.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
I have 19 episodes of this on my DVR. I enjoyed season 1, but fell off after that. I taped all of S2 and S3, but I never feel like watching it. Think I can start up in the fall without seeing 1 1/2 seasons and not be totally lost?

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Started watching earlier this week, up to mid second season and liking it so far. Michael Shannon plays a mental case quite well and is his character retarded?

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
I have 19 episodes of this on my DVR. I enjoyed season 1, but fell off after that. I taped all of S2 and S3, but I never feel like watching it. Think I can start up in the fall without seeing 1 1/2 seasons and not be totally lost?
Not really and you missed some good stuff. You might get the hang of it but like most hbo shows the background stuff to me is important.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I really like the show yet all I can think is how much better Justified is.

Saikotic

Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
I really like the show yet all I can think is how much better Justified is.
It took me a couple of episodes to finally get into that show. Not a huge fan of Walton Goggins (I used to hate him, then watched The Shield), but I definitely don't enjoy it being in Kentucky. Then they killed off MC Gainey. Damnit.

Psychopath

Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
It took me a couple of episodes to finally get into that show. Not a huge fan of Walton Goggins (I used to hate him, then watched The Shield), but I definitely don't enjoy it being in Kentucky. Then they killed off MC Gainey. Damnit.
His character in the Shield was one of the most awful human beings ever depicted on television. Even Vic wasn't as bad as Shaine.

Saikotic

Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
His character in the Shield was one of the most awful human beings ever depicted on television. Even Vic wasn't as bad as Shaine.
That's true. In fact the reason I never watched The Shield when it first aired was because of a scene with Shane. I kept reading through the years how great it was and a couple of my friends urged me to try it and then Justified.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
Yes half a face is back. I thought he might have been done, thankfully not. September can not come soon enough.

Psychopath

Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
New trailer, pretty action packed. Getting pumped for next month I'm glad Dominic Lombardozi is playing one of the Capone Brothers. I hope it isn't Frank though because I want Dom to be in more than one or two seasons.