• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Bob and Ant's gamertag?

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
Ah...Ant's on PC...I'm on 360. I checked out "noodles" for XBL and its some noob.

Bobby...is his clan really the [gaays] ? lol

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
some version of youstinktoo or youstink2 or w/e
I've heard Bob say his game tag at least 4 times now over the last 5 months, but he never clarifies how it's used.

TheJew is right, it's some version "You Stink Too", but is it spelled with a "You" or a "U" or a "2" or "Too". And no idea of spaces in between words.

I've tried every combination I could come up, but always comes up with username does not exist. So unless he just responds to my myspace message, I have no idea.

I'll post it if he responds.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
I wouldn't look for Ant on an Xbox. Heard he couldn't get the controls down after he bought the game. Sadly, I'm sure he'll retreat back to PC.

-Gunnery Sargent I coleogic

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
I wouldn't look for Ant on an Xbox. Heard he couldn't get the controls down after he bought the game. Sadly, I'm sure he'll retreat back to PC.

lol..what a wuss...i HATED using the controler for FPS..but after a while you get used to it.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.

No offense to Anthony, but that's ridiculous. If anything, it's far EASIER to use a controller for FPS games.

One of my favorite Patrice lines still comes from a video game discussion they had......several months back, if not longer. In the console vs. PC argument, Patrice mentioned that he shouldn't have to make a gang sign with his fingers on a keyboard just to move the character in the game.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
I can't get into any matches with my friends...keep getting "cannot connect to host"...but I can easily get into any random match with people i dont know...f'ing XBL...i think if you call them and bitch...you'll get a free XBL Arcade game or some points for all this bullshit.

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
No offense to Anthony, but that's ridiculous. If anything, it's far EASIER to use a controller for FPS games.

One of my favorite Patrice lines still comes from a video game discussion they had......several months back, if not longer. In the console vs. PC argument, Patrice mentioned that he shouldn't have to make a gang sign with his fingers on a keyboard just to move the character in the game.
here we go again with the controller argument. and just to clarify it was Ant who was complaining about the controller and how he hated making gang signs to play games.

Top Bottom