Bob Eatman is a Spooky Super Agent

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/...atman-dies-talent-agent-represented-several-r

Bob Eatman Dies; Talent Agent Represented Several Radio Stars
September 26, 2017 at 7:26 AM (PT)

BOB EATMAN, the longtime broadcast talent agent whose client roster included some of the radio industry's most familiar names, died SUNDAY (9/25) of cancer at 65.

EATMAN represented a wide range of radio morning hosts over the years, including OPIE AND ANTHONY, MANCOW MULLER, ROVER, DON GERONIMO, and THE REGULAR GUYS. He formed his agency in 1991 after practicing law in CHICAGO and then working with the AFTRA, SAG, and AGMA unions and FOX BROADCASTING COMPANY.

With a heavy heart I announce the passing of Super Agent Robert Eatman. For 20 yrs he guided me w/ honor in a business filled w/ dishonesty
— opie radio (@OpieRadio) September 26, 2017

So sad to hear of the passing of super agent Bob Eatman. Bob did my final 3 deals w CBS. RIP
— Don Geronimo (@DonGeronimoShow) September 26, 2017

To the best agent (and friend) in the world, thanks so much for the past 18 years. You advised not just in business but in life. #BobEatman pic.twitter.com/D0YNdqthXJ
— Rover (@RoverRadio) September 25, 2017

RIP Bob Eatman. He was a beautiful, gentle person who was incapable of lying. He played the French horn and I loved him anyway.
— Jim Norton ( JimNorton) September 26, 2017
www.roberteatman.com

www.eatmanmediaservices.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bob-eatman-82bb504

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Rest in Peace, Bob.

May Jimmy toot your horn one more time, before they plant you.

Bobobie

Opie was his last big name client. When he was fired he lost his will to live.

mrbucket75

Should have fired him long ago. I guess this was God's firing.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Oh Christ now some dumbass is gonna come in and object to Opie and Anthony being called "stars."

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
There is a radio show called, "The Regular Guys."

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
To be remembered by those who'd just as soon shit in your hat as pat you on the back is to dwell in the House of 'Bag forever.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
To be remembered by those who'd just as soon shit in your hat as pat you on the back is to dwell in the House of 'Bag forever.

Never knew what he looked like until now. RIP Bob.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I wonder why they left this one out.

I guess God needed a shock jock agent
— Anthony Cumia (@AnthonyCumiaxyz) September 25, 2017

Stig

Fucking your mother.
Opie was his last big name client. When he was fired he lost his will to live.
I would have thought that would have happened the day he signed Opie. That's why he was always so ghoulish.