Bob Kelly scares Opie / Opie tries to Scare Bob

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
[YT]ckOZ6tzOt7o[/YT]

Opie: Quick vid: @RobertKelly scaring the shit out of me after the show! GAME ON BOBBY!
Bob Kelly: the O face is the best
Bob Kelly: “@MrJonAllen: @OpieRadio @RoosterEYE @robertkelly That's right up where with Norton's "gay maker" noise” the gay maker noise is the best.
Burr: @robertkelly scaring the SHIT outta @opieradio...HILARIOUS!!! tinyurl.com/64w76d5
Opie: fuck you Bill!
Burr: In the 6 years that I've known you, I've never heard you make that noise! "OHHHHhhhhh!" Fuckin' hilarious

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
:clap::clap:

The inhale-gasp is almost as good as a girl-scream.

Shitdeek

Dec 9, 2004
It'll be at the MoMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More details to follow

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
If Po was there he'd be in a sleeper hold giving an forced apology

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Psst...
Kenny was in on it.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Some people (especially the ones in the youtube comments) have obviously never been in fights before.

Fighting off a mugger is a battle that takes at least a good couple of seconds, so it's worth taking a half second to assess the situation. Cops and people trained in martial arts understand this.

Maybe some of you have watched In The Line Of Fire too many times.

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
Ha very funny. I hate being scared like that. I scream and make angry faces with my fists balled up. I want to punch people so bad when it happens to me but it is always funny to see it done to someone else. I hope they use opie's gasp as a drop.

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
Startled, kinda like when you almost step on a snake you didn't see ...
I have never done this, as I live in New York. But I can assure you that if I did, absolute faggotronics would ensue.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
I have never done this, as I live in New York. But I can assure you that if I did, absolute faggotronics would ensue.
I fully admit to being a country boy so I don't mind snakes. That being said I almost killed myself once jumping out of a barn loft when I picked up a bale and under it was a momma and a gaggle of little slithering reptiles.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Fucking snakes. I remember my dad chopping a giant bull snake in half with a shovel...and the front half continued to go after him.

Fucking snakes.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
I fully admit to being a country boy so I don't mind snakes. That being said I almost killed myself once jumping out of a barn loft when I picked up a bale and under it was a momma and a gaggle of little slithering reptiles.
I spend a huge portion of my life in the mountains, and I have stepped on or near probably 20 rattle snakes. You'd think I would get use to it, but I don't. I still jump and run a few feet away like a little girl. When I was 12 or so I actually had one strike and hit the sole of my boot.

I use to be almost paralyzed to walk in high, think foliage while in the mountains. I would stare at it for minutes sometimes looking for movement. That is no longer an issue, but I still get a little jumpy when I do it.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
I spend a huge portion of my life in the mountains, and I have stepped on or near probably 20 rattle snakes.
I was on a Scout camping trip up in Canada many years ago and we had pulled up our canoes for the night and were looking for firewood. I have never frozen so quickly in my life as I did when I heard that rattle go off. Scared...the...shit out of me.

Hello=]

Jun 19, 2010
Texas
I was on a Scout camping trip up in Canada many years ago and we had pulled up our canoes for the night and were looking for firewood. I have never frozen so quickly in my life as I did when I heard that rattle go off. Scared...the...shit out of me.
someone threw a baby in the woods or sompthin

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
It's one of the scariest sounds I've ever heard. Then you have to look around a few seconds to locate the fucker because they camouflage so well.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
A Rattlesnake that far north would be about as poisonous as a Bee Sting.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
A Rattlesnake that far north would be about as poisonous as a Bee Sting.
Yeah but bein' that it happened in Canada the Hoffman steamer he crapped would attract sixteen billion biting flies that would kill him for sure.

Oh yeah, Opie was startled, but he didn't shit himself. He saved it for the bea...

I'll shut up now. :)

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I was about 12 and we were staying at a cabin in the Poconos. Went walking
thru the woods to pick wild blueberries and I almost stepped on a copperhead
that was sunning itself between some shrubs after a meal apparently. He never
moved but I ran away screaming like an idiot. I hate snakes.