Bob Levy allowed back in the Sirus building?

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
There was a thread about him smashing howard on twitter (cant find it) and opie said he was banned from the building, now on twitter hes goin at howard again saying that hes been cleared of whatever it was.

What did he get banned for?

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
also why the fuck does this site crash at the same time every day?

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
What did he get banned for?
He threatened to kick Bubba the Love Sponge's ass. He threatened a man in Florida so Sirius banned him from a building in New York. Fucking ponderous.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
also why the fuck does this site crash at the same time every day?
Because that's generally the time immediately after Kirk posts something in Current Events...

AnthonOpe

I think Bob threatened someone either Howard or Gary, but I forget the specifics.

AnthonOpe

It was Bubba. He said it on his Internet radio show Levyland.

Bubba is in Florida. He said something stupid like I'm gonna punch Howard next time I see him. Howard is the one that got him banned. Howard gets butthurt when people quit his show. and I think Bubba's show was already off Sirius when this happened.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
the ONLY good Levy is Andy Levy

all others are fags

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
He threatened Gary physically not Bubba

This must be a new development. When I saw him over the weekend he was talking like he was still banned. On a side note, he's a fucking good standup.

Bobobie

If the ban is still in effect, A good fuckyou to Sirius would be to invite Levy to their next gig outside the studio, like at the Hard Rock.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
If the ban is still in effect, A good fuckyou to Sirius would be to invite Levy to their next gig outside the studio, like at the Hard Rock.
Levy is not a big enough deal to be a huge FU to anybody

Vagpoop

Jay Mohr's Obsession
I'm more curious if Artie and Nick are persona non grata.