Bob Saget on Conan O'Brien 8/27!!

Lillibaby

AFRO's Littlest Baby...
May 15, 2007
hopefully, he'll get an O & A shout-out in like he did on Kimmel...

trucker_ben

Jul 29, 2006
I was listening to the local radio this morning, Bob and Tom had Bob Saget on the phone. They were asking him about all the projects he was doing and he didn't mention anything about the boys and doing the traveling virus.

jack torrance

I have Nothing better to do...
Jan 27, 2005
NJ
I was listening to the local radio this morning, Bob and Tom had Bob Saget on the phone. They were asking him about all the projects he was doing and he didn't mention anything about the boys and doing the traveling virus.
eeewwww... Bob and Tom ?

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
maybe he'll mention Kimmy Gibbler....Its allways a Hoot

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
Nov 23, 2006
Maybe he'll mention why his HBO special sucked ass. It was fucking horrible. Was he on drugs? He was just rambling like an auctioneer for an hour.

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
Jan 27, 2005
I would imagine B and T have a rule against mentioning O and A. (not really. IJust like using initials.)

FredThe4thMic

Censorship goes Cumsies
Feb 11, 2007
Bob, Tom, Bob, Fag, all three letter words, and a bag of shells...

tscho123

long time listener first time poster
Oct 17, 2005
nj
i thought is was really funny. he did a good job. the full house cast prank was good

trucker_ben

Jul 29, 2006
eeewwww... Bob and Tom ?
I know, I'm a faggot for listening to Bob and Tom. When O&A go on vacation I like to listen to other shows and listen to all the hacky bits. I had caught a teaser that Bob Saget would be calling in so they got me to linger longer. I haven't listened to them (B&T) for a couple years and I was amazed how much they tamed their show down and how safe they are now. It truly makes me appreciate O&A when they go on vacation.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I kind of see Bob going down the tubes, and unfortunetly he isn't remebering what made him popular,,,it was a little radio show called "The Opie And Anthony Show" I guess that's what happens when you get too big for your britches.......Seemed like a nice guy and I don't blame him, maybe he just forgot to mention them or something,,,or maybe he thinks he's moving on to bigger and better things which is so wrong because the boys are allready proven to be back and look at the tour there involved in= Very popular and sucessfull

Bob please don't forget the bbbbooooys because you will go down the tubes fast with nowhere to go if you do.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Conan still has a show on, Jeeeeez could have fooled me. He is almost more unfunnier then Saget.

Lillibaby

AFRO's Littlest Baby...
May 15, 2007
Conan still has a show on, Jeeeeez could have fooled me. He is almost more unfunnier then Saget.
I disagree..just because Conan's not doing blue or graphic humor doesn't make him any less funny. some comics, and i think the boys themselves would agree, can get away with being funny while staying within network TV guidelines. He has a quick wit, and that's more important to comedy than being able to string together a bunch of expletives in one sentence.

chickenfinger

Drink The Kool Aid! Drink It!
Nov 23, 2006
Bob sucks ass. Conan is consistantly hilarious. Wish Leno would fuck off and let Conan have the time slot now.

R.BuddDwyer

Feb 2, 2006
Philly
As much as I think he's been pretty good while on O+A and seems nice, his stand-up comedy; or that which I saw at PNC last and this year, was/is embarassingly unfunny. It all hinges on talking fast and throwing out as much obscenities as possible, with a bunch of crutches like "and that is fucked up" and "Dave Coulier shaves his balls". Was the worst last year and was only second-worst this year to the dude who won car-crash comedy for PNC. THAT was bad.

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Aug 7, 2007
Imaginationland
Saget is a good guy, but he needs to write more jokes. His Virus set from this year was the exact same set from last year, almost word for word.