Bob Saget on Glenn Beck NOW!

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Bob Saget is on Glenn Beck right now, it also re-airs at 9pm and 12am.

this ought to be pretty interesting....love Glenn and love Bob...what eclectic tastes i have

(they're wearing matching clothes kind of....fucking queers) :action-sm

S

s4pat

glen talked all over bob

i think he did...glen prefaced the bit by saying he doesnt watch R rated movies anymore and brought up that he is an alcoholic, once again.

the more i watch glen beck, the more i lose respect for him...

i agree with him on many issues, and i think he is getting fat on himself on others.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
i think he did...glen prefaced the bit by saying he doesnt watch R rated movies anymore and brought up that he is an alcoholic, once again.

the more i watch glen beck, the more i lose respect for him...

i agree with him on many issues, and i think he is getting fat on himself on others.
Wish I'd known - I usually catch the midnight edition of the show. Glenn's always been fat and he'll tell you that about as much as he tells you he's an alcoholic. The R-rated movie thing he's spoken about as well - I think it has something to do with his being a Mormon.

I like his radio show better than the tv show, although I must say the show has improved greatly in the year and a half it's been on the air. He & his staff were taking bets on how long the show was going to last. I swore it would be over within the first week....talk about train wreck television.