Bobaflex

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
Going to see them tonight at Alrosa Villa.

Who's playing :
SOIL
BOBAFLEX
THE AUTUMN OFFERING
SOURBLOOD
LIKSPITL
7TH CYCLE
DEATHCARD

If you haven't heard 'em check out their web presence :
YouTube : Bobaflex official
MySpace : Bobafleex MySpace

I've been into them for a few years now and realized I'd never talked about 'em on the bag. Anyway check 'em out if you want, I think they fucking rock and their live shows are sick!

Home video :
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukQTckqaihg[/media]

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
they're kind of a goofy band but decent

the soil portion of the show should definately be good

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
Hahah, goofy they are! but a great show too.

Soil was okay... they came on about 10 minutes late, so the crowd really lost it's momentum after Autumn Offering (who was really good too). They never really got the crowd back until the last 2 songs in their set.

The crowd was deffinately there for Bobaflex anyways... holy shit did that place come alive when they took the stage! Of course I got zero pictures, because my trusty camera decided to fall out of my side leg pocket, while I was in the car... so by the time we were inside and I was reaching for it, to take my first picture... I was fucking pissed, but had no one to be pissed at but myself, so fuck it I enjoyed the show with my gf and my buddy.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
Did they do the Jackson 5 song? I try to catch them every time there around. Caught them twice they opened for 7dust, and the other time Psychostick opened for them.

How is Soil now? Their first singer is now in Drowning Pool and he's doing good there.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
Yeah, and that's ABC by the Jackson 5. I remember the first time I saw them do it live at Promo West... had the crowd fuckin groovin! I've never seen Psychostick live, any good? I do love their funny shit.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
They do joke about playing the Beer song but what put them on the map, they're going to keep doing it. Nice and loud band to play in still small venues.