Bobo the Anti-Semite

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
I sure hope this doesn't get back to the Sirius brass, he might get banned from the show.

@RadioBoboxm105 said:
The @mets will rise again

When we r no the them is no longer owned by a jew

I was joking

I have respect jews I think they should but they should not be allowed to own a NY sports team

All other jews I am ok with just not fred willpon

All jews other then fred willpon r I am ok with

I can go to a mets game if I feel like it

Proof I am a fan of the mets 1 baseman ike davis

And if opie and anthony r still on radio I respect the guy how owns siruis xm

All other jews r ok with me

Then I don't hate jews then

Then how come anthony can go into any ballpark in this nation

@AnthonyCumia @OpieRadio @JimNorton I am sorry to all the jews in the us for what I said

Of course I also am a fan of @RichVos he is funny

An I am a fan of the beasty boys

I am also a fan of the who created family guy [Ed note: Seth MacFarlane - not a Jew]

And I also own every episode of star track on dvd

I and I think jerry springer is a jew also I watch his show

I am only like this on twitter the real bobo is not like this
Bobo rules!

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
He's still going

@RadioBoboxm105 said:
I what do I need to do on the o and a show to prove I like the jew

My doctor is a jew and I trust my life in his hands

I also want to ask @amyschumer out

If will prove by going on a trip to Israel @OpieRadio can u pay for the trip for me

If I willpon spends money on the team then I am ok with that

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I'll blow up a bus in Jerusalem fo da show. Allah Akbar, Awwwright?! My dog's name is Mr. BooJewligans.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
People read his Twitter? What utter fucking nonsense.

Dec 12, 2007
Bobo one man suicide band, "death to Isreal, alright".

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Someone is still trying to get back on the show.

fulldevilsoccer

Jul 2, 2009
Bobo > Bill Burr, Louis CK, Nick Depaulo

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Feb 11, 2006
Michigan
I'll just hijack this thread. What day was it when Bobo was on a bus and Anthony was yelling out racial things over his phone. I was in and out of the office that day.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
After a botched circumcision, who wouldn't be an antisemite.

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs
"star track"? If Bobo tried to be a terrorist, he's just end up recreating a scene from Four Lions. But hey, if it's a slow day, Opie can take a phone call from Bobo and ask him to explain his plan to ask out Amy Schumer. That'll get 'em to 10 oclock.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
"star track"? If Bobo tried to be a terrorist, he's just end up recreating a scene from Four Lions. But hey, if it's a slow day, Opie can take a phone call from Bobo and ask him to explain his plan to ask out Amy Schumer. That'll get 'em to 10 oclock.
I don't understand this ridiculous notion that radio shows have trouble getting through their timeslot. I can't think of a single radio show in history that had to say, about midway through the show: Well, we're closing up now, because we can't seem to get to 10 oclock.

It has nothing to do with getting to 10. When they take a Bobo call, that's because in their judgement that call will be the most entertaining option available for that 10-15 minutes of show time, not because they otherwise couldn't get to 10.

If you disagree with their choice, that's fine. But you should have the common courtesy to express that opinion without questioning someone's work ethic or dedication to their jobs. That's not only impolite and insulting, but when that someone is more successful at what they do than you, it's also retarded and douchey.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio

but she is one of 'em Joos

I seriously doubt Bobo is intelligent to know what a Jew is, other than a stereotypical Hasidic or something like that where they are obvious by their appearance

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs
I don't understand this ridiculous notion that radio shows have trouble getting through their timeslot. I can't think of a single radio show in history that had to say, about midway through the show: Well, we're closing up now, because we can't seem to get to 10 oclock.

It has nothing to do with getting to 10. When they take a Bobo call, that's because in their judgement that call will be the most entertaining option available for that 10-15 minutes of show time, not because they otherwise couldn't get to 10.

If you disagree with their choice, that's fine. But you should have the common courtesy to express that opinion without questioning someone's work ethic or dedication to their jobs. That's not only impolite and insulting, but when that someone is more successful at what they do than you, it's also retarded and douchey.
Wow, thanks for the hatred. I never listen to the show live (I'm one of those morons who pays for Audible instead of getting it for free somewhere), and both Opie and Anthony frequently joke about getting to 10 oclock, or working past 10 oclock. I do remember the WNEW days where they would put on a long bit (usually Breur) and leave before the show was officially over.
On the off chance someone reads this board, I rarely criticize the show, and was not questioning their work ethic or dedication to the show. I don't work in radio, so you can't really compare which of us has been more successful in our fields. I'm not an attention whore, the personal attack wasn't really necessary.

And I'm only a Jew in the sense the Nazis would put me in the cattle car, I'm not religious and am not trying to defend Jews against Bobo. No one needs to be defended against Bobo, he's just so... Bobo.