Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
this dude has straight bitchblood!

[YT]MFx-XrNS3HQ[/YT]

we need a ride like that here!

Kidlockdmh

Aug 18, 2011
A world that doesn't exist...yet
Mr sin, I count on your usual awesome video posts to keep me entertained on my lunch break...this video was so pointless, I'm very dissappointed .... Please return to your usual standard of awesomeness....

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Mr sin, I count on your usual awesome video posts to keep me entertained on my lunch break...this video was so pointless, I'm very dissappointed .... Please return to your usual standard of awesomeness....
Kill yourself.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
When you post a video that amounts to anything more than a fart, then you can criticize. Until then, shut your cum dumpster of a mouth.

Kidlockdmh

Aug 18, 2011
A world that doesn't exist...yet
Not criticizing , the dude usually posts great vids, but this one sucked! Unless I missed something, I kept waiting for the guy to crash or get seriously maimed...but nothing happened...oh well whatev

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Not criticizing , the dude usually posts great vids, but this one sucked! Unless I missed something, I kept waiting for the guy to crash or get seriously maimed...but nothing happened...oh well whatev
Unlike you who posts awful vids. I keep waiting for your video where you choke Jack out, when is that coming, Davey?

On an slightly related note, you look to be about mid 30-ish, drop the y from your name you fag.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Every last video you've ever posted has sucked so hard, it's a black hole.

Again, your cum dumpster. Shut it.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I kept waiting for the guy to crash or get seriously maimed...but nothing happened...oh well whatev
I have to agree with the guy. No death, no destruction: gay.

I get ya brah, you and me - we're the EXXXXXTREME.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Of course he was crying like a cunt, he is French. I am sure that garbled shit he was yelling went something like: "I surrender, I surrender, stop the ride".