Bodog.com - down, not working, gone?

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
Maybe it's my ISP, but I can't login to Bodog or any of their other pages as of this post (08/31/2007 - 0745).

Anyone else having trouble, or know more about why it would be down?

Thx all - Tony

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
well, maybe not gone.

new site:

http://www.newbodog.com/

We are currently experiencing difficulties with the Bodog.com DNS registration and I wanted to let you know that until the issue is resolved we are directing all our players to www.newbodog.com, with little or no interruption to Bodog services.

Bottom line: you can play at Bodog right now. Everything you see will be the same as what you are used to and we'll resolve any minor glitches shortly.

The problem is the direct result of a dispute over the ownership of the Bodog.com domain name. We are fighting this dispute and are confident that we will win. In the meantime, other than the change in URL, it is business as usual.

I don't want anything to interrupt your enjoyment of Bodog properties so please continue to play hard.

Regards,

Calvin Ayre

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
so its a pissin contenst... and its the users that lose out.

thx guys/gals, for the help.

EvilMonkey71

Blurka Blurka Blurka
Sep 6, 2006
Jesus, thanks for the scare....I have more than a few bucks in there! :icon_eek:

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
i just want to report that my account is in the exact same shape i left it. i also put money on a game last night and when i won it updated no problem. rest easy, fellow degenerates.