Bon Jovi’s Daughter Arrested for Heroin Possession, Suspected OD

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Arrested for Heroin Possession, Suspected OD

Singer Jon Bon Jovi's daughter Stephanie Rose Bongiovi was arrested for heroin possession in New York on Wednesday morning after allegedly overdosing on the drug.

In the Town of Kirkland police report obtained by “Extra,” police were called to a dorm room at Hamilton College after someone found Bongiovi, 19, unresponsive.

Heroin was found on the scene, along with marijuana and other drug paraphernalia. The college released this statement:

"On Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012, members of the Kirkland Police Department arrested two Hamilton College students. One was charged with possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree, and the second was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree and possession of drug paraphernalia. All are misdemeanors. In addition to violating state law, the actions alleged to have been committed by the students violate Hamilton College policy. The college is cooperating with the police investigation. Our first concern is always for the safety of our students. Out of respect for the privacy of our students and in accordance with federal regulations we do not discuss individual health or disciplinary matters."

Stephanie is Jon's only daughter -- and the oldest of his four children with wife Dorothea Hurley.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I'd hit it. Then hit the bong. Then hit the fridge. Then hit it again.

AlanSmithee

Oct 11, 2012
Eh... I expected her to be hot. She's very average looking. Not impressed. She looks like an uglier version of her mom.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Turns out she was lying and she's actually Jim Florentine's daughter.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Whoa, she was half way therrrrrree, Whoa Oh fallin down the staiiirrrss!
She did some H, to feel better I swear...

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Whoa, she was half way therrrrrree, Whoa Oh fallin down the staiiirrrss!
She did some H, to feel better I swear...
Wooba wubba WUBBA wubba Wooba wubba WUBBA wubba Wooba wubba WUBBA wubba

Sorry, it's stuck in my head now.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
My daughter used to suck on a cock, now she's on the H, she's down on the floor nodded out, nodded out.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Ooh, she's a little junnkie.
Daddys girl learned fast
With heroin you shouldn't play.
Ooh, she's a little jununununkie.