Bond, Loki Bond

HandPanzer

τι θελεις

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
At least they brought in the best:
M: Damn it Bond. Blofeld just killed 50 of our agents with sharks with friggin laser beams on their head! What are we going to do?
Bond: I think I'm going to schedule an appointment.
M: Schedule an appointment, Bond?
Bond: Yes. With one ... Dr. No.

END

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Now that the script's been re-written and filming's begun, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, the creator/star of Killing Eve (a show I've really been wanting to see) and Fleabag (which I've also heard great things about)
and the robot in SOLO but let's not mention that
- has joined the film ... to work on the script.

Bobobie

Killing Eve (a show I've really been wanting to see.
I've been forced to watch this. I wonder why they didn't cast someone like Lucy Liu instead of the homely chick from Grey's Anatomy. She looks like Bobby Lee in drag. The lesbian overtones could have been a whole lot better.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
EON and Universal Pictures have announced that the official press conference to launch the next James Bond film will take place tomorrow morning.

Scheduled for Thursday April 25th at 5:10am US-PST, 1:10pm UK-GMT and 10:10pm AU-EST, the event is being dubbed the official live launch of the film and will include exclusive cast news and a special Q&A.

I think this timing is brilliant because it's not like there's any other franchise that will monopolize the discussion within the following 12 hours.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
EON and Universal Pictures have announced that the official press conference to launch the next James Bond film will take place tomorrow morning.

Scheduled for Thursday April 25th at 5:10am US-PST, 1:10pm UK-GMT and 10:10pm AU-EST, the event is being dubbed the official live launch of the film and will include exclusive cast news and a special Q&A.

I think this timing is brilliant because it's not like there's any other franchise that will monopolize the discussion within the following 12 hours.
“Mr Craig, we understand your wife has been cast in the Black Widow movie.”

“We are here to talk about Bond 25.”

“Does she know whether Captain America lives or dies?”

“This is a James Bond press ev-“

“What about Iron Man?”

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
“Mr Craig, we understand your wife has been cast in the Black Widow movie.”

“We are here to talk about Bond 25.”

“Does she know whether Captain America lives or dies?”

“This is a James Bond press ev-“

“What about Iron Man?”
"Who is the new James Bond?"
"We haven't started filming this bloody thing yet! Any other questions?"
"Bond vs. Captain America, who wins?"

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
"Do we have any questions about James Bond? And not about Avengers?"
"You cameoed as a Stormtrooper in The Force Awakens and are in Riann Johnson's next film. Who do you...who does James Bond think Rey's parents are?"

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
They don't have a title yet. But Jeffrey Wright is returning as Felix Letter, which I like since I really like him.

Returnees include Craig as James Bond, Lea Seydoux as Madeleine Swann, Ralph Fiennes as M, Ben Whishaw as Q, Naomie Harris as Moneypenny, Rory Kinnear as Bill Tanner and surprisingly Jeffrey Wright as Felix Leiter.

Joining them in this outing is Rami Malek (“Bohemian Rhapsody”) as the villain along with Lashana Lynch (“Captain Marvel”), Billy Magnussen (“Game Night”), David Dencik (“Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy”), Ana De Armas (“Blade Runner 2049”) and Dali Benssalah (“Nox”).

A synopsis has also been released: “Bond has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica. His peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter from the CIA turns up asking for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.”

Pigdango

Donator
Ana De Armas immediately enters the conversation for hottest Bond girl ever.

Pigdango

Donator
I'm guessing Lea Seydoux gets stuffed into the fridge in the opening scene of the movie.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
I'm guessing Lea Seydoux gets stuffed into the fridge in the opening scene of the movie.
No shit.

There is a possibility they keep her around as his partner again, which I wouldn't mind since Blade Runner is almost certainly the Bond Girl Sacrifice, but my money's on her dying too.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff