Bonds...

MJ001

Didn't see a thread for this so if there already is one, please mods lock this one up.

Well the douche did it....and did I hear Ecstasy of Gold playing in the background?

He sounds like a fucking muppet. I guess the roids fuck up the voice too.

Perch1019

That scrum for the ball looks like it would make rugby guys scared. Did anyone catch the one guy in the Orange crawling across to get into it?
Seems like a Mets fan came out the winner

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Aaron is a class act. Bonds could learn a lot from him.

Perch1019

It looked like someone threw another ball into the pile while they were fighting for the real one

I thought it would be cool if he retired right then.
Well, a double switch...

Just retire, that'd be a cool way to go out

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
He won't hold the record for long ... A-Rod's gonna pass him in a few years

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend
Good Now I can stop hearing about this ass and the
"Chase"

OfficerCornjob

Impossible to walk in this muck.
Now ESPN can stop carrying Giants games, holy fucking shit.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
problem is he did it in SF. Would love to see him get booed.. say if he did it in Boston or Philly. Guy is a douche

Kool Aid

I'm the worst-of
Good for him...Fuck Selig, He has done NOTHING to curb steriod use in the entire game, so if it is a stain on anything it should be his tenure as the commish...

Exactly. A-Rod has 500 and is only 32 years old.
I like how that's already being talked about every other day on all the sports debates and sports radio shows.
I agree that he'll Probably break Bond's record, but Cmon it's a little early no.

I think Bonds will play at least another year, with this out of the way he's sort of playing on house money. And nothing is going to come of this indictment or anything, I think maybe two more seasons.
So that's about say 50 more lifetime jacks.
Say 5-10 more this season and two more seasons of 15-20.

ABomb statistically for a 162 game season hits 44, I know that Should go down with age though.

So say 40 for the next 5 years, then 30 for 3 years. I honesty think he might get like 850.

I'm rambling now...

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Now ESPN can stop carrying Giants games, holy fucking shit.

:clap: sooo sick of it too,,,If A-Rod stays healthy he will take the title, i'm saying this as a baseball fan not a sox fan= a-rod should stay with the Yankees if he want's to keep the Hr #'s and if he is traded he needs to stick with whatever team he goes to till' he beats the record, too much moving around may fuck him and his game up, he is a bit of a headcase so it takes him time to get into the feel of the town and the team he plays for...just sayin

problem is he did it in SF. Would love to see him get booed.. say if he did it in Boston or Philly. Guy is a douche

he absolutely did it this way completely on his own, I have a really strong feeling he made sure it was done in SF which really pissed me off as a fan of the game, instead of maybe playing more innings on the road or playing at all in certain road games he didn't for the sole reason of hitting the big one in SF,,show's he doesn't give a shit about what's really inportant and thats the SF Giants and his teamates....he needs to get off that fucking pedistol and either retire or start giving a shit about the game.

Talk about the "Lottery Ball". Holy shit. That crowd was about to kill for that thing.

if hitters can use steroids, pitchers should be allowed sandpaper vasaline etc.

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
interesting sidebar - todd macfarlane has made 20k commemorative figurines in anticipation of this event - and correctly predicted that bonds would be at home and wearing long sleeves - in august.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/columns/story?id=2965682

also, i'd bet that matt murphy is and O and A fan. could make for some funny "and then what happened" interview.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
if hitters can use steroids, pitchers should be allowed sandpaper vasaline etc.

Pithers were prob., the first to start using roids because they have to have that crazy arm endurance,,batters just started using in larger numbers to keep up= even playing field

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
interesting sidebar - todd macfarlane has made 20k commemorative figurines in anticipation of this event - and correctly predicted that bonds would be at home and wearing long sleeves - in august.
You don't think that was all planned? Of course he did it at home where the
crowd would be in his favor and it wouldn't surprise me if he knew about the
figurines before hand. If they are of him then someone had to get approval
to use his likeness before they were made.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
bonds is a cheating cunt, and thankfully hell only hold the record for a couple of years before someone takes it from him.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
he absolutely did it this way completely on his own, I have a really strong feeling he made sure it was done in SF which really pissed me off as a fan of the game, instead of maybe playing more innings on the road or playing at all in certain road games he didn't for the sole reason of hitting the big one in SF,,show's he doesn't give a shit about what's really inportant and thats the SF Giants and his teamates....he needs to get off that fucking pedistol and either retire or start giving a shit about the game.
Hes such a fucking douche. Game before last went extra innings but bonds left the game in like the 7th or 8th because he either didnt want to hit the homerun so late in a game or just figured he was out of at-bats for the night so he was done.

The Body-Armor thing I think is more of an advancment of technology arguement.

You can say the same thing about every sport, it's not really unique to Bonds also.
For instance, I would believe wearing a helmet, batting gloves, proper shoes, etc would allow you to be more comfortable at the plate as well. It's like when you talk about Tiger vs. Jack. Jack's clubs were far far less impressive than Tigers, I think they were actually Wood. Tiger gets the state of the art Drivers with the giant bowling ball side faces.

I don't so much care about the elbow armor, I don't see that as "Cheating" or another advantage.